Friday, August 26, 2005

Who Says Pregnant Women Aren't Sexy?



So, yesterday was not a good day... contractions all night, back hurt, had a hard time getting in and out of bed, blahblahblah! Today I tried my hardest to kick myself in the butt and not be down! What better way than to scrap! Finished my first **EFFER DARE** and think it turned out A.O.K!

Last night, I let Joe read my first blog. I began to feel guilty that nothing in it included him!!! Then when I did my layout today, I realized that he makes me feel sexy all the time... and I am so thankful for that and for him! He not only makes me feel great about myself... he takes such good care of me and Blake and my family. Since the whole bedrest thing, he goes to work catching bad guys for 10 hours in the baking sun, comes home, cleans whatever needs to, cooks dinner, lays out my clothes for bed, does laundry, helps Blake with homework, does the dishes... and still has enough energy to show me how much he loves me! I am blessed.

OH... and he just went to the market and bought me a "simple scrapbooks" magazine... because he thought I would like reading it... he is so great!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

Isn't it great to have such awesome men in our lives? I'm glad he's taking care of you and hope you're okay.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is one awesome layout! LOVE those photos!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Very nice layout. Sounds like you are very happy! :)

4:27 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

That layout is fantastic! You look absolutely gorgeous in the photos.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Fabulous Layout! Welcome to the world of blogging!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com