Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I have entered the world if DIGI Scrapping!




I never thought I would see the day where I gave up all things lumpy and bumpy, but after fooling around with some free kits in PS, I got hooked! I didn't even get out of pajamas yesterday because I was "busy" on the computer. I have spent so much time looking around for things to buy, my poor camera is getting lonely and feeling unloved I'm sure. Now, if I could just master Photoshop... I'd be set!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those soo rock realtorpea!!! I'm in the same boat with you about PS though... which one did you end up buying?

Amazon has a few kick butt tutorial books, there is also a few downloadable free tutorial programs as well on the net :)

Keep on digiscrappin girl :)

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm crackin' up over here. Your CD is in the mail. Sorry for the delay.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to get motivated to do that...I especially love to print on pictures and the different finishes on pix...love the round stamped image...so cool.

J

12:53 PM  
Blogger Trina said...

WOW those are adorable pages!!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com