I made it... 33 weeks and counting!
It's been a long, hard road to even get here! First the huge shock of even being pregnant, then 3 months straight of throwing up, having to go to the hospial every few days for hydration therapy, finally getting put on zofran which is used for Cancer patients, having a very uneventful next 2 months (which has been the best part of my pregnancy), then starting with the contractions at around 20 weeks... which leads to now, 33 weeks, 50% effaced and 1 cm dialated. I am hoping that I can keep her in for just another couple of weeks, ideally 3! So far, been to the hospital a total of 4 times for preterm labor and have not yet been admitted! Oh, and I forgot to mention during this time also, buying the new house , having to sell the old house, and complete the move into this apartment until it is ready in November!
Throughout everything Joe has been amazing and never ceases to amaze me. As each day passes, I realize more and more how much I love him, truly love him. I don't know if I could ever find anyone as kind and giving as he is. My independence and "I can do it all on my own" attitude has been cut down dramatically since I have found him. Even though I know I could do it... I wouldn't want to do anything without him. I think we have found our niche with one another and all the crap you go through in the beginning has subsided. I can't imagine not having him in my life, for the rest of my life.
I have been super paranoid about Blake and this baby. I know he is a little older and should understand, but it is a huge change for him having someone else he needs to share our time with. Yesterday, Joe and I decided that with all of this baby stuff going on and all the gifts that have started to come, we wanted to get him a gift of his own... a Nintendo DS and the new Nintendogs game. It was going to be one of his Christmas gifts, but since we can't find his Advanced and we wanted a gift for him... it seemed like the perfect thing! OK... signing off until next time... wish us 3 more weeks of luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home