Thursday, February 16, 2006

No More Clothes... my new motto

Another day spent in pajamas and fumbling on the computer. We even had company at the house in the early part of the afternoon and I still had no desire to get dressed, let alone offer a drink and chat. For godsakes... I had a download up on the computer from ScrapArtist and I needed to make sure it loaded properly... right?

I did manage to wipe the dust off of my new camera (its been a few days since I took a shot) and take this picture of what Joe sent for V-Day. They are pretty and all... but freakin $80 from ProFlowers.com? Does he know how many kits and brushes I could have bought with that? Does he know that The Shabby Shoppe has new kits for their re-opening?

Men...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh Corina! Those are lovely flowers, but I totally agree with you about the $$! I told DH no flowers! Buy me something I can keep and use!!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com