Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What is it about a pedicure and/or new shoes???



For most of my life, I have been the kind of girl who loves pink, smelly lotions, spa treatments, super sexy high heeled shoes, and all things "girly"! Since being on bedrest, I haven't had the chance to get a pedicure, so I decided that today was the day to do it! There is just some feeling I get inside when I look down and see my nails all nice and pretty... kinda like the feeling I get when I have on an awesome pair of shoes! I never really had a "reason" to buy so many shoes, but there is an episode of "Sex and The City" where Carrie says it all, relating buying expensive, cute shoes and life... "Thats why we need really special ones every now and then to make the walk a little more fun"... classic and so true for me. Just one of those little things in life that make my heart smile every now and then! These are the boots I have bought for myself to wear AFTER the baby is born... I feel tingly already!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you from 2 peas. Those are some super cute boots. I love shoes but don't have a reason to buy cute ones. I completley forgot about Carrie until just now and I rememebr I thought "How true" when she said it on the show. Oh and congrats on your new baby. Don't worry all will be GREAT. I hod my twins @ 34 weeks on the dot, and they are going on 5 now.

Oh and I LOVE your house, can't wait to see it finished!!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about pedicures. I have 5 weeks left until baby arrives and I am definitely due for a pre-labor pedicure. Heck...if I have to be chunky, sick, sore and uncomfortable, I at least want PRETTY FEET! LOL!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Elannah said...

Hey it's me EllaPea aka Elannah
I just read on 2Peas and gf just take good care of you and the baby. Forget going for a pedicure. Just you sit there and relax your body. No driving or walking about. (Don't I sound mean?).

You can email me if you like...I have lots and lots of time LOL.

Love ya

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuuuuute boots!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com