Something is just plain wrong....

with this picture, right? You'd think that I would be playing peek a boo with my 4 month old daughter, but instead, Joe caught me teaching Makena how to use curves in Photoshop! Really... I have serious issues.
Please pardon my lack of "clothes". Seeing as that she still hates the car, I don't get out of my house, let alone pajamas lately.

9 Comments:
Oh man1
You're gonna have to get her own lap top soon!
how funny! she actually looks like she's fully involved in what you are teaching her :)
Hehe that is so cute!!! before you know it she is going to want her own laptop to digi scrap :)
very cute! TFS!!
That is an adorable picture! She looks like she is taking everything in!
ha ha! Too funny!
I SO relate - I'm betting many of us could have similar photos taken!
LOL. It's cool that she is getting an early lesson of photoshop! My husband tried to teach me and have given up any hope of me ever "getting it" now! LOL. You look fine! Actually you look a little thin for just having a baby after 4 month!
Michelle
LOL, cutest pic ever. She seems so completely enthralled with what you're doing. :-)
My daughter is also named Makena. Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home