Monday, October 10, 2005

Never Thought I Could Make It To Full Term



and yet here I am at 37 weeks! Aside from our many trips to the hospital for this and that, our week was fabulous! We received our closing date for the house, November 16th, and boy are we excited, I think we have everything ready for baby girl to come home now... its hard to believe that I actually got to prepare for her arrival... before she was delivered, and Blake got to spend the Friday night with Grandma/Grandpa and let Joe and I be alone for a little while AND sleep in! It's been a good week and even though I am VERY scared about delivery, I'm ready to go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Girlie!
You look so beautiful! I'm so glad that everything is falling into place, and that your feeling better.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

congratulations! you're a gorgeous mommy to be!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com