Saturday, March 04, 2006

Giving Some Free Love...



So it's my second attempt at making some digi stuff. Go ahead and download if you like! All I ask is that you leave me a little comment here and/or email and let me know what you think! I'd also love to see what you do with it! You can email me and send me a link to corina11@hotmail.com! I hope that you like and enjoy it!!! Happy Scrapping!!!!

Here is a layout I did with them!!!





My First Official Kit

16 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Very nice! I love the colors. Thank you!

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! Love the green and brown!

karen (Hom74)

8:32 PM  
Blogger TaniaJPS said...

Ya done GREAT! Funny, cuz I just got the designing bug myself :) This one is great for a second try!

I got some freebies at my blog too. I'm too scared to post at 2Peas though - cuz I don't want too much traffic and downloading off my blog. (Cuz it's direct off my server).

Isn't designing super fun? I think it is.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work! I love the colors in the kit..thanks for sharing!

Noella

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great!!! Would never think you just started! Keep it up!!!

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors and the texture is great.

10:20 PM  
Blogger a/k/a Katie Scarlett said...

It's beautiful! I can't believe you are already designing when you just started digi scrapping. I'm still barely putting together layouts and I've been digi about 6 months now! Great job and thanks!

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well now, this is nice......I'm a lovin' it. Thanks.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Rikki said...

This looks lovely. TFS

12:25 AM  
Blogger Tiff said...

Love this! Thanks a bunch! You're a natural!!

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corina...thanks so much...this is lovely!!! I can't believe this is your second kit. Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it.

kathie

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do great work! Thanks for the free love! :o)

Kim (scraphappea)

5:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous, thank you for sharing this

10:45 AM  
Blogger Shawna said...

Very nice! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing Corina!

8:18 PM  
Blogger liannallama said...

This is really great! Thanks!

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com