Thursday, March 02, 2006

{ My Digi Designing Debut }


Like the paper says.... I'm A Dork! I played around tonight trying my hardest to make some paper. Well, this is what I came up with. Actually, considering I only went digital about 4 weeks ago and never designed anything, ever... I don't think it's too bad! If you think it is, just don't tell me! I have no idea what I am doing, but it was fun trying to figure it out (well more frustrating than fun), but I am sure if I keep at it, it will get better.... right? Anywho, let me know what you think! Or if you'd even use it (granted, it would be free lol)!!!

EDITED: Now that I see it on the screen... the paper really does have some texture and you can see it a little better if ya click on it!

7 Comments:

Blogger Random me said...

WOW! I'm impressed and I havent a clue how you did this, but I'm inspired. Love the name of the digi paper--that is soooo "me". Dork! :~)

1:04 AM  
Blogger sharma said...

Excellent work! I would never say this was a first try - keep creating!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

I think you did a fab job on the papers and I would use them. I have only been doing digi for about 4 months I have done some papers too but haven't shared them yet.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Melissa Ives said...

Great work! Very pretty! You take gorgeous photography too!

5:47 AM  
Blogger liannallama said...

Pretty, and I really like the black one on the top--that one's really cool! Definitely usable!

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, that's very cool. Love the dorkness. :P

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are awesome. Great job.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com