Thursday, March 16, 2006

It's Official

After giving it a little thought, I have decided to give everything I make digitally out for FREE! Since I just started out with digital a little over a month ago, I know I have so much to learn! I also remember about 5 years ago, before real estate, I opened up an online scrap site and it was soooo not fun. I hated having to please EVERYONE ALL of the time, I hated "having" to be by the computer all day as opposed to now where I just go on when I want... no pressure, and MOST of all... I hated that something I really loved to do (scrapping) turned into a "job", it took the fun out of it and I never got a chance to scrap. If I went serious about designing, I know the same thing would happen because thats the type I am. I either go full force 300% or nothing. I would rather take my time learning and creating, then put it out there for others to enjoy for FREE!!!! I'm going to leave the real designing to those who are truly, truly great at it!

And another thing... once Joe has shift change again and the baby stops b-feeding, I will return to work, and I will be back to running around like a chicken with my head cut off! Back to marketing, back to showings, back to faxing, back on the phone 5,000 minutes a month (no joke!), back to the grind.... I CAN'T WAIT! I will barely have time to cook dinner let alone make some paper!




So, this is a preview of something that I am working on and will be done by tonight. Again, this will be given out for FREE... there will be a catch though... details coming tonight!!!! My plan: every now and then, I will put up some challenge or some kind of game using a kit I made and those who play will be rewarded with other stuff I have created! If ya want a freebie or two or three, great, if ya don't, great! Easy as that! I really love seeing what people make with my schtuff! To me, that's what its about... seeing my stuff in action!

Anywho, check back tonight for details if ya want this kit and the details of the CHALLENGE!!!! If you live east coast, ya may have to wait until the AM! Have a great afternoon ladies!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait! This kit looks great!

Thanks!

Noella

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have talent and I hope that you receive back what will bless you the most with your designs. I hope that you get the reward you deserve. And you know, if you decide to open shop and sell, I'll be first in line :-). I admire that you know yourself well enough to understand what works best for you and to run with it. :-)

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool idea!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com