Saturday, March 11, 2006

All Dressed Up And Nowhere to go!





And a layout I did with this kit:




So, it seems as though I have been hit by the designing bug. Joe calls it an illness, but that's besides the point! I tried a few days ago, to just stick to making layouts with all the stuff I have bought, but one thing lead to another in Photoshop and I found myself with 3 new papers that lead to 3 more that I made.

I need to do some research I guess and figure out what exactly I am to do with these.... I have been going back and forth with just giving everything out free, but then realize that I would love to see my designs at a "store". I guess until I decide... I will leave a snapshot of what I have so far. This is 3 from the 5 that I have made, but I am still adding things here and there to them!

An FYI... "Awakenings" was named by Jeannette! She used the freebie I gave out last week and her layout was the first time I have seen my work "in action"... so I gave her a kit and told her she could name it! I loved what she did with them and she is such a sweety pie!

So, whatcha think?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN GIRL! I'm impressed. And really jealous. :-)

11:51 PM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

that's all so bright and colorful!! amazing =)

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I feel like a celebrity! My name is on someone's blog! (and with no obscenities attached to it :-) ) It was my pleasure to work with your great designs. Good job.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com