Friday, March 10, 2006

My first experiences with a WACOM!



For those of you who are new to my BLOG, my daughter and I were having a really rough time with the car. It seems that this baby was unlike ALL other babies and HATED the car. BUT in recent headline news... it seems that she is over it (at least for the moment)! I was so excited yesterday when we made it 10 minutes in the car with no crying that I took her to Circuit City and bought a tablet for myself and Blake... who loves to draw! I played with it for a little while when the baby was taking her last nap for the day, trying to get used ot it, then Blake took it from me when he got back from hockey practice, then Joe got home from work and took it from me! The laptop AND my new WACOM! So, today... when the baby naps... I WILL PLAY!

You'd think this is what my 7 year old drew... but alas, this is Joe's masterpiece!

3 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Which one did you get? I've been meaning to be out and accidently buy one for myself!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It cracks me up that you buy the gadgets and they come and play with them. :O

5:22 PM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

hehe... cute pic =)

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com