I have to brag a bit...
I know a lot of women think that their significant others are the best... but I have to say it... I think mine has them beat! He does it ALL!
When it comes to cleaning, he does it... laundry, dishes, vacuuming, dusting, windows, all of it. He watches the baby 99% of the time when he isn't working (only works 40 hours a week as a cop). He wakes up with the baby in the morning so that I can sleep in, normally until about 10am. He takes Blake to school every morning. He not only doesn't care about me spending money, he encourages me to spend money on myself. He surprises me with flowers and gifts all of the time. He tells me he loves me at least 3 times a day. He tells me how beautiful I am every day. When he is done in the shower, he gets a clean towel and hangs it up for me. He will give me the last bite of his food and always asks if I want a taste.... desserst included. He lets me have the remote. Man... my list could go on and on!
As if all that wasn't enough, he, um, "cooked", last night. Granted, it was BBQ'd chicken, mac and cheese, and a salad (even put pears in it cuz thats how I like it), but he offered to cook and was happy to do it!



Honestly, my life would fall apart if he weren't in it. I feel blessed everyday just thinking about how great of a man I have... anyways, just had to share that!
ignore... this is for the board...
When it comes to cleaning, he does it... laundry, dishes, vacuuming, dusting, windows, all of it. He watches the baby 99% of the time when he isn't working (only works 40 hours a week as a cop). He wakes up with the baby in the morning so that I can sleep in, normally until about 10am. He takes Blake to school every morning. He not only doesn't care about me spending money, he encourages me to spend money on myself. He surprises me with flowers and gifts all of the time. He tells me he loves me at least 3 times a day. He tells me how beautiful I am every day. When he is done in the shower, he gets a clean towel and hangs it up for me. He will give me the last bite of his food and always asks if I want a taste.... desserst included. He lets me have the remote. Man... my list could go on and on!
As if all that wasn't enough, he, um, "cooked", last night. Granted, it was BBQ'd chicken, mac and cheese, and a salad (even put pears in it cuz thats how I like it), but he offered to cook and was happy to do it!



Honestly, my life would fall apart if he weren't in it. I feel blessed everyday just thinking about how great of a man I have... anyways, just had to share that!
ignore... this is for the board...

4 Comments:
he does sound like a wonderful man. you are blessed!
corina that's wonderful!
Enjoy the attention!
Oh, and not bad looking either!
awwwww, what a sweet post!!! i love hearing people say NICE stuff about their hubbies instead of whining about them!
i remember a couple years ago when he posted on the peaboard for you!
So-do you rent him out???? I'd be willing to pay a nice little sum for that kind of service....{smiles}. ~t.
Post a Comment
<< Home