Thursday, March 16, 2006

{Retro Blues}


Alrighty, I just finished up the last little things in the kit and am ready to get on with the show! Here are the details of this challenge:

-download Retro Blues
-create a layout using its contents
-complete this by March 21st (MY BIRTHDAY)

**The BONUS and MORE FREEBIES**

I have made 3 other kits in the past week or so. For every layout you complete using Retro Blues until my birthday, you will get another kit (preview here ).So, if you make 1 layout, you get to choose 1 kit from the 3 available. If you make 2, you choose 2. If you make 3, you get ALL 3.... FOR FREE!!!

Link me to your layout/s on this post... just get them done before/on my BIRTHDAY (tuesday 3/21) and on the 22nd I will "hand" out the links to the other kits via email!

Have fun ladies and I CANNOT wait to see my schtuff in action!!!! If you don't want to participate in the challenge, have fun with Retro Blues (if you DL it)... but I would still love to see your schtuff and please, if possible, leave me a comment and let me know ya have it!!!

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Your blog is back up! I can't wait to play around with some los this weekend! Thank you again!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll play. This was a very fun kit to use. Thank you so much.

tscraps@cox.net

http://www.thedailyscrap.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3934&cat=500&ppuser=625

http://www.thedailyscrap.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3933&cat=500&ppuser=625

http://www.thedailyscrap.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3932&cat=500&ppuser=625

10:01 AM  
Blogger Ange said...

Girl... you are doing AWESOME with this... It's so fun to see your work each time it gets better and better! (I mean that in a totally cool way..lol!) Keep it up!! :)

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in for the fun.....but of course, you knew I would be. :-) Looks great!

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...I have been trying to get to your blog all day...and it was worth it! Your kit is awesome...I will definitely take part in this!

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Corina,

Number one LO with your retro Blues kit. I love this kit...and with two boys it will get a LOT of use ...LOL

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/
pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=807165

Thanks once again for this challenge.
I have never worked with a digi kit before or posted to the 2peas site...so you really did a great job getting me going.

Again...thanks
Sharyn

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK!!! I am done!!! I have completed 3 layouts total...and posted to the 2 Peas gallery...

my email is ca_super_mom_6@yahoo.com

here they are...

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=807963



http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=808162


http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=808223

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the kit! It was great! Here's my link!
Kelly

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=809682

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to leave my e-mail address!
jksparks@bresnan.net

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cornia!
Thanks for this kit and getting me HOOKED on this digital scrap'n stuff. haha. My email: imacootey@comcast.net
I'm really a newbie here, and not totally sure what I'm doing yet, but having fun learning! hehe. So here are the 3 pages I came up with...
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=810022

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=809941

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=809941

Thanks again!! -Randa

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's my third layout, I goofed and posted the same link twice before, sorry about that. =)

imacootey@comcast.net (Randa)

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=809836

2:50 PM  
Blogger Bree said...

I love this kit!! thank you :)
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=810343

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=810340

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=810346

4:59 PM  
Blogger Bree said...

woops- my email is buhtafly@comcast.net :)

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am downloading as I type. Thank you so much, this is cute! Since I just did my very first digi LO today (and it took ALL day), I don't think I can meet your deadline. :-) Have a great birthday!

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhh..am I too late to play? lol

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just whipped out a page with your wonderful Kit! Thank you so much! I just love it and it was so perfect for the colors and my grandma's blouse (in the picture). I hope I still qualify for the free kit.
Thanks!
Dalynn
Here's my layout:
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=811180

8:53 AM  
Blogger Maby said...

Hi Corina! Thank you so very much for the wonderful kit. I know that this is WAY too late --- but wanted to put the link to my page as well.

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=813578

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Corina!

Can you please repost ALL the links of your beautiful kits, if it's ok? I just found this site and new to digiscrapping and love your your kits but almost all are expired...

Thanks,
Muir

11:50 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Oooh I missed this kit! Waah! Anyway I could beg you for a new link? Pweety Pwease?! :)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com