Happy Birthday ME!!!!

Like the kit says... Happy Birthday to me... happy spring to you! In honor of today, a gift from me to you!!! I found some cool dingbats at Da Font and played around with them with some poems in Pea Soup. Nothin' fancy!
Have a busy day ahead of me... my dad is going in to get prepped for dialysis in San Diego, Joe's mom is coming over this afternoon to watch baby and Blake, Joe and I go to dinner ( I think Cheesecake Factory), then pick up pops from the hospital! I hope everyone has a great day today! MUAH!
Oh, for those that did the challenge... I will be contacting you late tomorrow night if ya did 1 or 2 layouts. For those that did all 3, I will email you the links tomorrow night! They are all set up and ready to fly!

7 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
You rock birthday girl...& that's such a nice fun kit.
Thanks.
Sharyn
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
Thants for the neat gift...
have a great day and spoil yourself rotten...it's your Birthday you can get by with it!
Happy Birthday! What a cute gift, thank you.
Happy Birthday!! Have a great day! Thanks for the cute kit!
Randa
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Suzy
Hi my name is Deli. I just got introduced to digiscrapping just over a month. I love it! I found your blog and i downloaded this freebie from your site. I'm attaching a image (hope it works) of the page I created w/ your kit. Thank you soo much. I hope I good enough to where i can create my own from scratch. Thank you.[IMG]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/dlaratonae/easter2005.jpg[/IMG]
It didn't seem to work w/ the other code so i'm gonna try this one. http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/dlaratonae/easter2005.jpg
Post a Comment
<< Home