Thursday, March 30, 2006

Pigs must be flyin' (edited title)...


Credits



Credits

because I actually scrapped myself! Holy Moly! I am still kinda shocked! Joe has been buggin' me to take some pictures of myself so yesterday I set something up in the garage with my new seamless white paper. The neighbors must have thought I was crazy running back and forth to the camera to set it, then in front of the paper before the timer went off! After this "shoot" we went to my favorite new spot and Joe took some shots of me... he said they looked pretty good through the view finder, but when I got home to proof... most were blurry! Darnit! He did get some good ones and I will scrap them tonight. I vow to get at least 1 more page of ME done tonight.

I was a very good girl yesterday and today... when I got the new camera I told myself that I would be diligent about printing and being organized. So, at the end of every month, I proof/reproof my pictures, then upload to 2peas pictures for printing. I finished up my March batch last night WOO HOO! Now all I gotta do is burn my DVD copies of pics and then my digi stuff! Anywho... almost forgot... about these pics here...

As I was proofing them, I kept thinking to myself "Do I really look like that?" Since I had the baby 5 months ago, actually while I was pregnant too, I HATED the way I looked. As expected, I felt all gross and fat YUCK! Even now, I know I have some extra pounds to get rid of, but I swear I have a complex... my body just ain't the same as it was pre-Makena... stuff hangs where it didn't before and I got extra meat in places ( I don't thinkk it was there before?)! I get so down about myself and really... I don't think I have stopped calling myself fat since I was 3 weeks preggo. Joe is completely sick of it, I know, but before her I was at the gym everyday... yeah everyday! Now I just have no motivation, no drive. Before people go Bruce Lee on me for saying any of this... when you have spent your whole life at a certain weight and then it snowballs, real fast... it sucks... so let me get over my stupid vent and now I will sheeeuutt up!

4 Comments:

Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

sweetie i think you look beautiful! and i really like your layouts... they're wonderful!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great! I think you even inspired me to take some shots of myself. Like most of us, I have none of me either! Beautiful work!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Maby said...

I really like your LO's. VERY cute!!!

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the layouts and the self portraits are beautiful!!! Yo udid a great job with these!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com