Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bling Bling in da house


Originally, I had planned on just givin' the link out, but I can't make it that easy right? Afterall, I did spend a little time on these doo dads!

For those of you who visit my blog, you should know how much I adore my Joe and how great he is to me. As time goes by, we laugh more and more together, probably because we seem to be gettin' sillier as we get older. I'd love to know a little more about you and your honey bunny! So, all I ask of you if you dowbload the elements:

a. tell me 3 things/qualities you love about your husband or significant other (things that make ya smile or make ya warm and fuzzy)

or

b. tell me 3 funny facts about your husband or significant other

or /and

c. if ya don't have a husband or significant other... tell me a funny joke ( I love the dirty ones hehe)

Pretty easy? I think so! Again... I don't sell anything I make anywhere. Everything I make, I give out for free. I just love seeing my name "in lights" (so to speak), so make sure if ya use these or anything else I make for you, throw my name in your credits (Corina or realtorpea or link to this blog)!!!

oh... forgot to mention... I plan on having at least 1 freebie up every week, so make sure ya check in every now and then! This is what I am finishing up this week and should have it put together very soon!





(credits: paper, epoxy stickers, buttons mine. Ribbons are Sara Carling. Lace is Kate Teague, pink flower is Gina Miller, "beauty" by Jen Wilson, collage daisy were a freebie by a newbie... there was no TOU so I don't remember!)

Happy Monday to all!!!!!

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo. why wasn't I invited? I'm so upset that I'm crying. :P

1:35 AM  
Blogger Craft Tea Lady said...

Something that makes me smile and warm about my man?

He takes great care of us and our needs. He's not selfish. He doesn't watch sports on tv. :)

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm divorced and no longer have 3 good things to say about my ex. But I do appreciate the bling. Thank you!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 good things about DH:
1) He is a terrific dad to our 2 kids - plays with them and as I work FT, he does most of their day to day care!
2) He has an awesome singing voice - I love to stand as close to him as I can in church when he's sining - still gives me chills sometimes!
3) He is such a thinker - he loves to do research and I am so amazed at what he'll come up with! He's currently teaching a Sunday School class and doing an awesome job!
P.S. Happy BD - and thanks for the bling!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! Love the bling! I have a goofy joke for ya. My kiddo brought this one home from school so its pretty lame.

Why is 6 afraid of 7?

Cuz 7 8 9 (7 ate 9)
See? I told ya it was lame!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the bling.

1. Great dad
2. Great cook
3. Romantic

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta tell ya, I love my DH and he is a really smart guy ( he was our class validictorian) but he can mess up the simplest things...I say don't buy Huggies diapers, he buys them cuz he remembers me say Huggies ( no the don't buy part) he put Diesel fuel in our vacation rental car and he always "forgets" and locks me out of the house at night when I come home from work ( at midnight)

Great guy though..very thoughtful, considerate and SUPER hard working! I love him..15 years and going strong!

Thanks for the Bling-Bling!

11:18 AM  
Blogger cdomsmom said...

Thanks a MILLION!!!! 3 FUNNY THINGS, He is losing his hair so he dyes it blond, looks cool, He has better taste in shoes than I do, he picks them out for me and he NEVER questions me on cash. Now that is a sweet man.

12:27 PM  
Blogger somebody said...

3 things i like about my bf:

1. he makes me breakfast on weekends
2. he secretly got me snacks one time when I was craving for some (and there's nothing in the house)
3. he gives good massages :)

12:54 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

3 best qualities:
such a great dad to our son
supports my scrapbooking/crafting addictions
funny

Thanks for the bling!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 good things about DH:

1) He is a great dad, not only to "his" but to "mine" from a previous marriage. He has really stepped up to the plate for them.

2) He is my best friend and considers me his...we talk about everything.

3) He is Marine...that says it all, no? LOL...I admire him for his commitment and courage.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 things about my SO that I love:
1-He accepts me just the way I am.
2-He is faithful to me.
3-He understands my quirky sense of humor. LOL
I could go on and on, but you said only 3 so that's it.
TFS your bling bling with us.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

3 things/qualities I love about my husband:

- when he's playing with our daughter
- he's making the best pizza-dough
- he's only walking with naked feet in our house, even on the coldest floor

2:04 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

Hmmm...
1) He's a great dad. He reads stories, gives baths, lays out clothes, makes dinners, goes to soccer games, cuddles & loves the boys!
2) He does more housework than I do!
3) He's warmer in bed at night than I am, and always smells so good, and is wonderful to snuggle with!

Now if I could I just figure out how to download the bling! I appreciate your generosity, though -- the jewels are beautiful! :-)

7:33 AM  
Blogger Maby said...

3 Cool Things about DH:

1. He is an awesome dad!!!
2. He can clean better than me
3. He hates to dance Mexican music and I LOVE to dance it... and so he does... just because he knows how much I enjoy dancing!!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does the dishes, gardens with me, very very considerate

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do we download these gems? They are so pretty! Thank you!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com