Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Post Birthday Wrap Up

What a LONG day! This is what it looked like:

7am-

**woke up to presents from Joe and Blake and baby

My cards were my absolute favorite part of the day! Joe made the baby's card and inked up her hand as her "signature"... very cute. Blake wrote the most thoughtful thing "I love you more than skateboarding. Yes? Oh yes and more than that. Up to the moon and back".







7:30am-11:30am

**slept on and off, when I didn't have to feed the baby. Joe made me breakfast in bed... might not look that good but everything was just how I like it! Then Joe got a bath all ready for me... complete with a new "People" magazine for me to enjoy while I soak.




12pm

**drove pops into San Diego for surgery

1pm

**went to the mall to use my gift cards... bought a new outfit for dinner tonight and a new pair of shoes... nice and high... 4 or 5 inches!

2:30-4:30

**back at home to feed baby, get them ready for Grandma, dress myself up and tried to get pretty



5:00-7:30

**dinner at Cheescake Factory

Didn't get too many shots here, but Joe did get one that was important for him... men!



8:00pm-1am

**Put baby to sleep, watched Idol, watched part of Related that we DVR'd, tried to figure out why the cable and internet went DOWN, then realized that we didn't pay the bill (man we felt ghetto)! Then I knitted for a little while until I made it to bed.


All in all... I had a GREAT day! Joe didn't let me do anything but take care of myself!

4 Comments:

Blogger Maby said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic day! I love the handprint. I'm going to have to remember that for Father's Day!! Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I got your messages. Thank you. They helped quite a bit. I put my very first page on my blog --- but it's super super super simple. I was just excited I got the layers thingy to work =D ~~~ Claudia

7:59 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Awww, happy birthday for yesterday -sounds like you had an awesome day!!.....lol at Joe's picture - I have one just like that, that my hubby took! - men!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Craft Tea Lady said...

How fun! I know you will love your Everyday Italian book. Her recipes are just incredible! YUM!

www.xanga.com/crafttealady

8:30 AM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

happy belated birthday!!!!!

i see a Giada book peeking out of that pile there... let me know how you like it! i adore her!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com