Sunday, March 26, 2006

Beautiful Weekend...




Isn't my sister GORGEOUS!!! She hates the first shot though! Out of the 50 or so shots I got of her yesterday... this was absolutely my fav! It's so her. I had it on my photosite and she is making me take it down... how rude!!! I may have to say I can't access my account for the moment....

My birthday weekend (as Joe called it), was AWESOME! I expected my sister to come, but Joe ended up inviting my other sister down also who I haven't seen in a few years. Joe went to work like usual yesterday, said he was sorry he couldn't be there for the day and then about 10 minutes after my family arrived, ...


he walked in the door with a big birthday cake and a ton of food from COSTCO!!! They said he had been planning it for weeks now! Joe took the day off, obviously, watched the baby while my sisters and I caught up... all the kids ran a muck around the house, and then he cooked dinner for everyone... filet mignon, grilled chicken, rice (I am Filipino afterall), and zucchini... what we call "Benihana Night".

As if it couldn't get better... my sisters took me out to downtown to a bar/club and Joe stayed home with ALL the kids... WOW!

We went to the "W" Hotel and had a good time... although I don't think my sisters can remember it (lol)... needless to say, I drove THEM back to my house and listened to them snore the whole way home! You'd think it was their birthday huh! It's funny though. This was the first time I had gone out in at least a year and a half. All I did was think about Joe, the baby, and Blake. I was almost wishing I stayed home with them like I always do. Ironic, considering how much I complain about us "not" going out and being cooped up in the house!

Anyways, I had such a great birthday "week" thanks to my honey bunny Joe! Have I already mentioned how lucky I feel?????

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos of your sister! Happy Birthday dude.

11:07 AM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

great pics!!!
sounds like your week-long birthday has been lots and lots of fun!!

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated birthday!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com