Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Name Me



So, I got another kit freebie going up next! I love makin' them, but always have a heck of a time namin' them! So, for this post I have decided that for today only (wednesday) I will take suggestions for a name for the kit. Just leave me a comment on what you would call it based on the color scheme... most of the papers have a floral or lacey type print (if ya can't see it in the preview). The poster with the winning name will get this kit first, before it is released to anyone else. I will post the winner tomorrow and send the kit out to the winner!!!

I hope ya play and I can't wait to see what people come up with!!!

15 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Beautiful, a perfect kit my girl.
I immediately thought about her blue eyes and that her favourite clothes are pink. So my suggestion is something like: Girl with blue eyes.

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colors. My suggestion is Spring Magic. You really don't want to know the road I took to get to that name but bunnies were involved.

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is truely lovely! I think I would call it "A Blooming Burst of Spring."

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look like Baby Spring to me. Such soft, sweet baby colors. I love it.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Maby said...

Love the colors. Very cute! My first thought was that the colors will make some Sweet pages.... so my title would be "Sweetness & Love"

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit.
What came to my mind first was
"Adorable You".

11:44 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Very pretty colors. I think you already named it! "Spring Debut" works pretty good to me.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super Job! Love your kit!
I too thought you had already named it with Spring Debut, But here are my thoughts

"Spring Bling"
"decorating for spring"
"Simply spring"
"New blossoms"

Whatever the name the kit is a hit.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

How about: Pigtail Blossoms

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its says "BLISS"

Suzy

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new kit!

I vote for Wildflower Meadow!
Great Colors!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Trina said...

Love the colors...and they SCREAM Cotton Candy to me, so that is my vote...Cotton Candy. :)

4:25 PM  
Blogger busyizzie said...

I think it should be called

Petals, Blooms and Little Girls Rooms.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Berry Spring, It reminds me of raspberries and blueberries.

Mary C

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Blueberry Kisses"
Very Pretty Colors

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com