Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Calm Before The Storm







This is what my house looks like today... before it gets taken over by 6 kids, 4 grandparents, 2 sisters, 2 sister in laws, a few friends, and a partridge in a pear tree!

It's Easter weekend and I am having a house full of people show up between today and tomorrow. I spent all day yesterday cleaning and this is what I came up with. I guarantee by 8pm tonight, wait, I'm even gonna 6pm, the house will be upside down! But I love it! Nothing better than kids running up and down the stairs, yummy food cookin' in the kitchen, kids tattle talin', and laughs everywhere! This is why I love my new house and having a new baby... everyone has to come HERE for the holidays!

And... just because... here is something for you...






I used them on this layout (yes, I know I look like a dork and am a dork for scarpping these) with Jen Wilson's paper and glitter flowers! Something cool to do with them is to use your paint bucket tool and fill in different spots. That way you can match colors in your layout perfectly!

Anywho, thanks for those of you who purchased my frist real "kit"! the first ten people should have already been sent links to their 24 paper pack freebie! Have a great weekend all!!!! I'm off to enjoy my crazy family!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them! Thanks!

Enjoy having everyone over!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Wow, your house looks GORGEOUS!! and so do the hearts, thanks so much! :)

5:25 PM  
Blogger Donna Rafferty said...

Ditto...your house is absolutely beautiful. thanks for the cute hearts and have a great Easter!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Thanks for the doodles. I know they'll be used. You have a gorgeous home. It will be fun to see the "after" shots! Have a great Easter weekend!

6:12 PM  
Blogger My Life and My Loves said...

wow - your house looks great! and the doodles? and the taxes?

YOU GO GIRL! :)

lauren

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. They're great! :)

6:02 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

Thank you for the nice heart-doodles!

7:17 AM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

have a great easter corina!!!

great layout... i love how you did the title!!

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, your doodles are really cute. Your house looks awesome! :)

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beatiful home you have! I love your kitchen! Thanks for the hearts!

2:13 PM  
Blogger {Becca} said...

I am in love with your heart doodles! I also can't figure out how do download them. I peamailed you about another kit you made, and you peamailed me back with the download site, but I just can't figure out how to do them! Could you give me some directions?

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com