I'm bored...

credits
but I did manage to get another page done for my BOM digi album. Finished this 2 nights ago and I think I am done with scrappin' me, tired of seeing my face... back to the kids and Joe for now! Sorry Traci for forgetting your torn edge! I always forget the last element I have used in my layouts!!
I will be posting a new FREEBIE kit on Monday, so make sure you check back in for that. When I first went digital, I was sure I would save money, but because I am a total spend-aholic and very impulsive... this is what happened... THIS WEEK!

Not since I started 2 months ago... but JUST THIS WEEK! As I started dragging these into PS, I couldn't believe what I spent. I just can't help it... this baby better get older real soon so I can get my life back! Oh well. The way I see it... before the baby I spent money on shoes and compared to what I spent on those, this is NOTHIN'!!!! Maybe I should go to sleep earlier, then all of the late night spendin' would cease! Waiting up for Joe until 12:30am is no good for our bank account!
EDITED: as requested... most of the stuff I bought here is from Jen Wilson's site and everythign else is from SBB!
Alrighty, I'm off to feed baby some cereal and bananas. I'll leave ya with this cute little thing that my son is getting a kick out of!
| ||||||||||||



4 Comments:
Your "new stash" pic cracks me up. I have all but 2 of those kits! I thought since I've been on design or creative teams that I would spend less money (at least that's what I told hubby!) but I just added up my paypal receipts for March.....$300.00! Ach. That's just for digi kits. It's all good, girl. At least our layouts look DANG good!
oooh great stash! Can you possibly post the names of the kits and where you got them....you have me in shopping fever!! :)
hehe... my easter bunny name is Cinna Bun Lemondrop.
Sounds to me like a stripper name!
Hi Corina: I absolutely love your "My Sweetheart" kit. It's hard to believe you are a new digi designer - it looks like you've been doing this for ages! Thanks so much for providing such a fabulous freebie. The colors match the background in my Engagement dinner photos perfectly - I'll be scrapping away tonight (while I'm supposed to be grading, lol). Thanks again!
~Moni~
Post a Comment
<< Home