Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! I didn't do much of anything ( no surprise there! ). Blake had a game this weekend so I got to practice with a new lens that I rented from a local photo shop... what an awesome thing to be able to do huh? I will probably never buy this $1,700 lens, let me rephrase that, I WILL never buy it, but for $20, I got to keep it for the weekend and play. Wasn't too happy with what I got out of it though... I think I was shakin' too much... scared I was gonna drop it and have to pay for it!


my guy is the little one with the blue helmet:)!
In other news, I have been checking out everyone's work for Rhonna's challenge and have been absolutely amazed! I can't even believe how many uber artistically talented people there out there!!! Looking at their stuff makes me want to do the challenge also, but my "habit" is spending and with Jen's sale going on right now, I would have already been defeated! I wonder if I could start the 21 day challenge when the new line is completely out? Yeah right, like that would make a difference!
Anyways, down to business... here is this week's freebie! I posted the preview before, but since then I added a couple of things like some stiching! I have been working on some metal elements this week also and will more than likely have a mid-week sumthin'sumthin' for ya too!

Like I have said before, if you do download this kit, please leave me a comment... I had a "chat" with Traci yesterday and, well, the jist of it was that when we give out freebies, it's nice to hear a thank you every now and then... KWIM? It's also nice to be cited in the credits too (hehe, sorry again Traci!!!!!) Alrighty, then! Have a good week and be sure to check back in soon!
Almost forgot to share the kit I started working on today! Here is a preview of the papers so far! I think the name is going to be "Warm Delights"... whatcha think? Does it look delightfully warm? Sue, this one's for you!


my guy is the little one with the blue helmet:)!
In other news, I have been checking out everyone's work for Rhonna's challenge and have been absolutely amazed! I can't even believe how many uber artistically talented people there out there!!! Looking at their stuff makes me want to do the challenge also, but my "habit" is spending and with Jen's sale going on right now, I would have already been defeated! I wonder if I could start the 21 day challenge when the new line is completely out? Yeah right, like that would make a difference!
Anyways, down to business... here is this week's freebie! I posted the preview before, but since then I added a couple of things like some stiching! I have been working on some metal elements this week also and will more than likely have a mid-week sumthin'sumthin' for ya too!

Like I have said before, if you do download this kit, please leave me a comment... I had a "chat" with Traci yesterday and, well, the jist of it was that when we give out freebies, it's nice to hear a thank you every now and then... KWIM? It's also nice to be cited in the credits too (hehe, sorry again Traci!!!!!) Alrighty, then! Have a good week and be sure to check back in soon!
Almost forgot to share the kit I started working on today! Here is a preview of the papers so far! I think the name is going to be "Warm Delights"... whatcha think? Does it look delightfully warm? Sue, this one's for you!

34 Comments:
Thank you very much for the beautiful freebie!
Thanks for the wonderful kit. It's beautiful!!!!
Thank you for the lovely gift...it is just gorgeous...You are soooo talented...
Thank you for the gift. Love the colors!
Thank you so much. It looks wonderful.
This is an awesome freebie. I am already looking forward to the next one, which has such a nice color scheme. Thanks a lot for sharing. (I am glad you are on the dark side).
Jazzy
Thanks for the kit. I love it as well as the papers from warm delights.
GIRRRLL!! You're outdoing yourself...once again. Not only do I thank you from the bottom of my heart, but I will post something with it by the end of the week with your name in HUGE credits! :-)
thnaks for the freebie...
Corina, you have such a generous heart! TY for the kit. I can't wait for it to be done DLing so I can open it up and take a closer look! TY!
www.xanga.com/crafttealady
Thanks for the beautiful kit and your new one looks wonderful. Love your colors!
I love it! Thanks for sharing Corina!
Thanks so much for the gift - it's a sweetheart of a kit...
thanks so much..awesome colors :)
Thanks Corina really beautiful! i love the color combos.
Your kit is precious! Thanks for creating, AND for sharing!
Thanks- I love all of the stitching!
Thank you! Gorgeous!
YOu're so amazing! Your kits are works of art. Thank you so much! I love your layouts too (btw).
Take Care!
"delightfully warm" huh?? hehe... its gorgeous!! i love those colors. i'm going to have to figure out this digi thing because right now i am beyond clueless!
look at your little guy! i love kiddie sports pics!
Thank you! The kit is beautiful!
Very nice! I don't download every freebie I see anymore -- this one, though, was a must-have. Beautiful! Looking forward to scrapping with it.
Thank you for sharing..this kit is wonderful!
Wow, Corina - this is gorgeous!
Thanks!
thanks so much - it's beautiful! and your papers for the new kit are also just wonderful - i love the colors!
Corina.....
Love the kit you've shared! The color & style is great, thanks for your kind gift!
Just wanted to let you know, I downloaded your freebie Kit! Thanks so much for making it available, I can't wait to play around with it!
Thanks it is really wonderful!
beautiful colors and elements - I wish my camera shop would rent lenses...what a great idea....
thank you!
Thank you for the kit. It is beautiful. Hope to use it soon
Hi Corina, I'm not sure if you are still able to pass on this one? It is BEAUTIFUL.. but im not seeing the link?
Am I blind? I can't seem to find the link to download it... It's beautiful... As is the sneak peak preview right below it.
Lisa
Email me at cnielsen11@hotmail.com for the new link... Thanks!
Hey there-Just stumbled on your blog! Beautiful work! Was wondering if it's too late to get this kit? Thanks. My email is rmcknight923@bellsouth.net
Post a Comment
<< Home