Skinny Fat...
Ever heard that term? It's like when you are all dressed up and thinkin' ya look good and uh, thin (or at least thinner), but when you take the clothes off everything just kinda plops out and hangs. Or when you get your skinny jeans on and your husband smacks your bottom and you think to yourself "Yup, I still got it", but then you go sit on the couch and you have a couple of tires bulging out over the top of those jeans that you now regret putting on because you can no longer breath and are about to pass out.
Yeah... that's skinny fat. That's me. It's been one of those weekends.
Oh, I was tagged for the first time... ever... by Rischa. It's funny, I remember a few months ago I asked on the NSBR board at 2 peas who I had to sleep with to get tagged... Rischa, I guess you are the lucky gal huh? LOL
O.K. I am supposed to write about someone I admire... I actually have quite a few people who I admire, but I must talk more about my husband.
*my sweet Joe*
I have never met anyone so unselfish and giving in my life. He has this wonderful ability to put everyone before himself, always. He is always patient and never loses his cool. In the beginning, with us, there were some hard times and he never gave up. He held us together, even through all of my madness. If it hadn't been for him, I know without a doubt that I would not be as happy as I am today with another baby, a new house, and a hopeful future with a loving family.
Yeah... that's skinny fat. That's me. It's been one of those weekends.
Oh, I was tagged for the first time... ever... by Rischa. It's funny, I remember a few months ago I asked on the NSBR board at 2 peas who I had to sleep with to get tagged... Rischa, I guess you are the lucky gal huh? LOL
O.K. I am supposed to write about someone I admire... I actually have quite a few people who I admire, but I must talk more about my husband.
*my sweet Joe*
I have never met anyone so unselfish and giving in my life. He has this wonderful ability to put everyone before himself, always. He is always patient and never loses his cool. In the beginning, with us, there were some hard times and he never gave up. He held us together, even through all of my madness. If it hadn't been for him, I know without a doubt that I would not be as happy as I am today with another baby, a new house, and a hopeful future with a loving family.

4 Comments:
i know EXACTLY what you mean about the "bulging". blah.
i love reading your comments about your hubby. it gives me hope!!
Skinny fat!! That's a good name for it! And I SO know whatcha mean by that. lol
Your tagging comments cracked me up. LMAO So happy I got to be your first tag. :-P You and Gina were on the ball with your replies to my tag. Aint it fun? I haven't played tag in years. lol
That was so sweet what you said about your DH. Sounds like you're a lucky gal. :-)
~Rischa
ROFLMAO!! Or at least wish it worked that way! Almost choked on a mouthful of pepsi when I read your description! Guess that means I can relate big-time. :o)
roflol - yup skinnyfat!! I know that feeling - I always buy low cut jeans now - they seem to have less of the muffintop effect....hehe!
Post a Comment
<< Home