Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm such a tease...


Fooled around this morning with some doodle's and got these frames! Enjoy!!! Like always, I'd love to hear from you if and when you use them!!! It makes my day getting links to your work using my work!!! Try and leave a note here too... even just a thanks!



Here is what I'm working on now... will be done very soon! What do you think? I also have some news... be sure to come back now ya hear!

(by the way I talk, ya think I'd be from Texas huh Sue?)

Doodle Frame Download

EDITED:
Wanted to add for those who are new and do not know how to use this... they are PNG files, so all you have to do is drag the desired frame onto your layout. They are made on a 6 x 8 or 7 x 7 canvas... if you need to resize them, in PSCS, drag over your picture, then click edit-free transform, you can use the shift key to keep it proportional, then resize to whatever size you need!

23 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Thank you for the wonderful frames!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are so pretty! Thank you for the gift!!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Christine Smith said...

waaaaay cool -- thanks!!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the frames - they are great!

How long are you going to keep us in suspense over the news? lol!

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The frames ar so sweet! Thank you for your generosity! Love the colors you are using for the papers!

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the frames. I can't wait to get my hands on some of the other things you are working on. You've got skills my friend!
**MIGNONNE**

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful frames! I know they'll come in handy. :-)

Rischa

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful doodle frames! You are so talented, I love to check out your blog :)

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Doodle Frames. Thank you for sharing.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, you really need to get paid for your work! I'm loving everything, especially papers you have here! Yummy!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Rikki said...

They look great. TFS

11:53 PM  
Blogger My Life and My Loves said...

corina - i love the look of the new papers (?) you are working on! way cool. lauren

3:04 AM  
Blogger Photopassion said...

Thank you for this nice Freebie!

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore frames -- and yours are just too cute. thanks

4:48 AM  
Blogger a/k/a Katie Scarlett said...

I love those frames! Thank you so much!!

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The doodle frames are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing them!

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Corina. These are great.

I am really enjoying watching what you create...you sure are talented.

Sharyn

10:04 AM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

bwaha... i say "y'all" all the time... and we all know how I feel about texas!!!!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the frames!! I really love them!!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been TAGGED, Corina! :-P See my blog for details. www.rischa.typepad.com

~Rischa

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute frames! Thanks for the gift. And, I know exactly what you mean by skinny-fat!

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the doodle frames. they are great!!

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corina, these frames are so cute!
Thanks much! cg

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com