Monday, April 17, 2006

Goodies!

I have been having such a great time trying out new styles and so far I am loving all things "doodle-y"! What do you think of these 2 new "creations"???





And here is a layout I did with them:



Credits

I think it turned out pretty cute and I am totally loving this new style! Having lots of fun outside my comfort bubble! But I would love some comments... what do you think of them? Would you use them?

7 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

LOVING those doodly alphas! A must have! :) TFS! xo

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the alphabet!!!

3:15 PM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

oh those are so cute!! go you!!

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tell me if you are selling the font at all? i absolutely love it. Reminds me of Two peas fonts :-) thanks!

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the doodles and alpha.
How fun. Your layout with them is Super. I love the feel of the layout the pic and all is truely PERFECT.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them both, especially the alpha. I would definitely use them.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

Gosh you are so talented!!! That alpha is awesome!!! Like the arrows too, but am amazed with the alpha!!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com