Sunday, April 16, 2006

Post Easter Wrap Up

What an awesome weekend!!! I LOVE having people at my house! It's so hectic and crazy, but so much fun! Everyone got in on Friday and the party didn't stop until tonight. I spent most of the day in the kitchen cooking (even though all you see here is desserts, we had plenty of food as well. Joe took yesterday off work so that he could be here with us the whole weekend... Which is always awesome! Here is my recap:

We Ate...






We Bounced...


We Played...


We Hunted...



We did baskets...



We colored eggs...




All in all in was a great Easter, probably the best one I have ever had! I hope everyone had a great weekend and Easter as well! Joe is back for his last day of work before his real days off, so I'm scrappin' tonight! The house is quiet, Blake is with Grandma... so if the baby permits, once she goes to sleep, I will finally get to be on the computer! I was starting to go through withdrawals this weekend! The house even got semi-cleaned already, so I will leave that until tomorrow... it didn't get nearly as bad as I thought!

Happy Monday Everyone!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Does all your Easter stuff look yummy! Looks like you had lots of fun!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Ange said...

Looks like an awesome time! :) Love your photos too!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com