Thursday, April 20, 2006

Will the following please stand up...

or at least drop me your emails? hehe

Lauren Reid
Julie
Aprill
Ness

I have a favor...

In other news, Joe went back to work so I can finally scrap again... for the next 4 days anyways until he goes back! Here is what I came up with:



and



I got both done in a couple of hours, but in my defense, the baby didn't go down until about 8:30 or so, I did download and unzip about 20 fonts from The Font Garden, she woke up after her normal 1/2 power nap, and I had my new favorite dessert... Nutella spread on a toasty piece of bread and topped with bananas! YUM! OK... I am working on the next freebie and it should be done tomorrow I think... although you can drop a note on my other posts too right? You aren't just using me are you?

Just kidding...

kind of...

:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

mmmm....nutella! that stuff is SO my downfall! ps...here's my email: 3peaspress@gmail.com Also, I replied to your posts on my blog about how i did the "girl" on my My Girl lo. Go peek!

The los are looking great! TFS!
xo

5:31 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

Nutella is HUGE over here-no peanut butter only Nutella!! Great layouts!

1:19 PM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

cute layouts!

i've never had nutella... but i love banana sandwiches so i might have to try it!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...your layouts are lovely!

I have never tried Nutella, though I saw it at the commissary the other day...maybe I will give it a try.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com