Formal CT Call and some TEASERS....
Oh my! Ever since we went live with the site and people were actually saying they liked my schtuff, I have not been able to STOP making more! But with me making stuff, I can't scrap.... so.... I have put out a formal CT call for people to rock my goodies! You can find more information at Just Digital Calls , but it's fairly simply... email me by July 14th to cnielsen11@hotmail.com and give me this:
*full name
*link to your most complete gallery
*user name/s you use
*what, if any, teams you are currently on
As far as my team is going to be concerned... I plan on loading new product into the store every friday night (since technically thats when my "family time" with Joe and the kids starts hehe). As I finish up stuff, you will be given linky's to me my stuff to use it. Since I do mostly elements, I'm gonna ask that you rock each product at least twice... but if it's a kit or papers, then you only gotta rock me once.... trying to get it done within the first week you get it! Other than that... easy! Oh, except for one last thing... I don't get along real well with uptight folks, so if you can't let loose and be silly every once and awhile... well, then scram now! LOL Just kidding... kinda.... OK on to some new stuff:


*full name
*link to your most complete gallery
*user name/s you use
*what, if any, teams you are currently on
As far as my team is going to be concerned... I plan on loading new product into the store every friday night (since technically thats when my "family time" with Joe and the kids starts hehe). As I finish up stuff, you will be given linky's to me my stuff to use it. Since I do mostly elements, I'm gonna ask that you rock each product at least twice... but if it's a kit or papers, then you only gotta rock me once.... trying to get it done within the first week you get it! Other than that... easy! Oh, except for one last thing... I don't get along real well with uptight folks, so if you can't let loose and be silly every once and awhile... well, then scram now! LOL Just kidding... kinda.... OK on to some new stuff:



7 Comments:
Thanks for the coupon Corina, I just picked up a few of your things @ PDW! And I love the new stuff that you've got coming out too! Good luck with the CT call!
Thanks for the sneaky peek Corina... CAN"T WAIT til Mak's Nursery is out....soooo sweet!!!
Wish I could apply to your CT... does it come w/ extra hours in a day???? ;)
oxxo
You RAWK girlie! (oh and I had to giggle at the uptight thing... hee hee...hey, there's nothing wrong w/ being upfront....uh....unless you happen to be one of those people who hates that! hahaha)
ox
such cute stuff!!
I love those printers boxes. Those are the all time coolest new elements! I gotta have one soon.
Ahhhh these are so cute!!!! :)
sooo cute! I'd love to be on the CT!! Sounds like way fun... and SILLY.. well.. that's MY middle name LOL.
anyway, I did send you an email! :D
Yummo to the bejewled LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
Love your CT call had me gigglin'
Good luck with that!
Post a Comment
<< Home