Are you hearing secrets flying around?
I know a secret. A few others know a secret. Some of those people are super excited about the secret. I think all of us are anxious about the secret. Do you know what we know? It's going to take place on July 1st, so keep that date in mind. Someone may spill the beans before then, but I am keeping my mouth shut until I get hear the good word! However... I will leave you some things that I have been working on and once the secret is out... these will be out... well these and a TON of other new things... um, not just by me (hint, hint)...



Alright ladies, I'm out! Have a FABULOUS week!!!! See ya in a few days!



Alright ladies, I'm out! Have a FABULOUS week!!!! See ya in a few days!

4 Comments:
Thanks Corina. I love your sassy style!
Thank you for the beautiful freebie!
you're so fun! i can't wait to hear your secret!!!
i love the crayon-effect thingie. way cool1
Pretty, pretty Corina. Your new designs I mean and well, of course, you too!!! I am thinking this has sumpin' to do with Miss H since she has been acting really mysterious lately herself. I wanna know what you think of the new DigShopTalk message boards. Fun stuff, huh? Now to wait for the 1st of July, tap, tap, tap.
Davita
Post a Comment
<< Home