Anyone else pissed off?

I sure am! I was completely shocked he got sent packin'! HE was my overall pick and now he is gone! The other contestants are good, but man, he was just awesome! Everything he performed just drew me in! KAtherine was OK, but I think it was her time to go, surely over Chris, right? I know someone will land him a deal, but I will miss seeing him the next 2 weeks on IDOL! Robbed I tell you!

3 Comments:
i don't watch idol, but i did have to call my friend this morning to see if she was okay! she loves that guy and i figured she must have been hyperventilating last night.
sorry chickie!
corina, i love your layout about yourself! great stuff girl!
I was very sad too, but I still love Taylor the best. i was hoping for Chris and Taylor in the finals though. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home