Surprise For You!
OK, I get a handful of people emailing me letting me know they have used a freebie of mine, but I want more! I love seeing what people make, so here is you chance to score another goody from me (hint: it's an alpha... hehe)! All you gotta do is use the last freebie (arrow) on a layout, then link me to it on this post, leave me your email, and then you will be rewarded!
Instead of taking down my link after 48 hours like I normally do, I'm going to leave it up for another couple of days... so far its up to 104! Wohoo! Show me the layouts ladies!!!! I got some praisin' to do!!! I need some serious busy time because I applied to another CT team and I really don't want to think about it... I guess that is why I never wanted to apply anywhere else before... I can't stand the waiting and then being let down with a big fat "Meet My New Creative Team" (looks at the names and I do not see Corina Nielsen...sigh...sigh...sigh). OK no more thinking about it because I am already getting down on myself!
Scrap and link me baby!
Instead of taking down my link after 48 hours like I normally do, I'm going to leave it up for another couple of days... so far its up to 104! Wohoo! Show me the layouts ladies!!!! I got some praisin' to do!!! I need some serious busy time because I applied to another CT team and I really don't want to think about it... I guess that is why I never wanted to apply anywhere else before... I can't stand the waiting and then being let down with a big fat "Meet My New Creative Team" (looks at the names and I do not see Corina Nielsen...sigh...sigh...sigh). OK no more thinking about it because I am already getting down on myself!
Scrap and link me baby!

7 Comments:
hahah you crack me up Corina! I'll work on getting a lo for you w/ those arrows! Can't resist a new goodie! AND i have a goodie for YOU! Go to the Divine Digital forums and look under Sundae Surprise Crop Recap....I have a paper pack freebie that I gave them for the crop and the link is listed there! (You can see a pic of the Taffy Girl papers on my blog) :) xo
The arrows are really cool! I grabbed them yesterday and will post a link to a LO in which I used it!Thanks!!
Too funny! I am halfway done a lo with one of your arrows. I'll be sure to email you a link when it gets done (though my scrapping time has been cut down with all this beautiful weather we've been having).
Here ya go! http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=848405
Noella (noee01@yahoo.com)
Hi Corina...I didn't use your arrows so I'm not eligible but I did use one of your frames on this layout.
It's the All Boy layout..
[url]http://www.minmaui.blog.spot.com[/url]
Just wanted to say do NOT get down on yourself about not being accepted on anyone's CT...you're a fab scrapper and that is what COUNTS! I know the feeling...btw :)
Hi Corina! Here's my link as well... I think your kits and recent extras are GREAT!!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=853602
Post a Comment
<< Home