No cool title here....
I was lurking tonight on Holly McCaig's site and I found a link to this BLOG and I got so lost in it, I lost track of time and now Joe is almost home (there goes anymore scrapping tonight)! Anyways, I swear this girl (as pointed out to me by Margie) has quite the potty mouth, even more so than me, I just keep it all to myself here on my blog... BUT I may change that if I keep reading his blog! It's hilarious... such funny stories... go check it out after you read my whole entry (hehe)!
In less exciting news, to you anyways, I got picked up on a CT team, my first ever! WooHoo and a toot toot! I told the store owner that she was my "first", then she replied about having some private rooms for the team at the store... then I got really excited and had to shut down my email and cool off ( uh, just kidding)! I never really had a desire to be on any kind of team, but for some reason, I am totally excited about this (can you tell I really need to get back to work and actually get a life)! More details to come on this story when the annoucements are made...
Joe keeps pushing me to go back to work, well not really pushing, but saying things like "You really should start putting yourself out there again" and "It's a shame that you aren't working yet because there are some guys at work who are looking to (at this point I block him out) blah blah blah". I was a tiger before I had the baby but it seems I have turned into a lazy, Nutella and banana eating, internet buying, lazy ass (yes I said ass because I'm tired of bein' polite on my own BLOG... so there). Sometimes I want to go back to work and I do miss my fat checks, but I swear, with the new house and all the goodies we have in it, it's amazing I even go get the mail (which I actually haven't gone to get in about a week and a half)... that reminds me. We met with landscapers today and me thinks after getting our estimates, this lazy ass will need to bring home some bacon!
OK... babble over... here you go you crazy women :)

My Arrow Download
I used one on this layout:

as well as the one posted a couple of posts down... it's white, it's cute (I think). Reminder... I normally take down my links after 48 hours, so if ya want it, leave a comment, and download it now!!!
Happy Sunday!!!!
In less exciting news, to you anyways, I got picked up on a CT team, my first ever! WooHoo and a toot toot! I told the store owner that she was my "first", then she replied about having some private rooms for the team at the store... then I got really excited and had to shut down my email and cool off ( uh, just kidding)! I never really had a desire to be on any kind of team, but for some reason, I am totally excited about this (can you tell I really need to get back to work and actually get a life)! More details to come on this story when the annoucements are made...
Joe keeps pushing me to go back to work, well not really pushing, but saying things like "You really should start putting yourself out there again" and "It's a shame that you aren't working yet because there are some guys at work who are looking to (at this point I block him out) blah blah blah". I was a tiger before I had the baby but it seems I have turned into a lazy, Nutella and banana eating, internet buying, lazy ass (yes I said ass because I'm tired of bein' polite on my own BLOG... so there). Sometimes I want to go back to work and I do miss my fat checks, but I swear, with the new house and all the goodies we have in it, it's amazing I even go get the mail (which I actually haven't gone to get in about a week and a half)... that reminds me. We met with landscapers today and me thinks after getting our estimates, this lazy ass will need to bring home some bacon!
OK... babble over... here you go you crazy women :)

My Arrow Download
I used one on this layout:

as well as the one posted a couple of posts down... it's white, it's cute (I think). Reminder... I normally take down my links after 48 hours, so if ya want it, leave a comment, and download it now!!!
Happy Sunday!!!!

21 Comments:
Very cute....arrows are all the rage right now...thank you!
Gorgeous Arrows thanks! And Love the layout with the 'Strength' kit - thanks for sharing~!
thanks for the arrows! I have never used any in my LOs...so this will be a first!
I know what you mean about going back to work...my DS is 19 months old and I have no desire to go back. DH makes mention of me going back, but I also do the tune it out deal...I always get, "Dont you miss it?"...ummm, yeahhhhh-sometimes--but-then-I-think-about-
it-and-come-to-my-senses...NO, the answer is NO, I DONT miss it...
lol...
thanks for the arrows and congrats on the CT thingey. can't wait to hear more news! lauren
Thanks so much for thw arrows! They are great!!
I'm sure I can find a few uses for these. Thanks Corina!
Thank you for the useful arrows!
Thank you. I also still LOVE the Doodley Doo Alphas--will you be sharing that? Pretty please.
Congrats on the CT girl! Fess up... which team?!?!?! Inquiring minds want to know! :)
Work...hmmm...yeah, I haven't "technically" worked since the twins were born (they're 4 1/2 now!) and now that I have my DD who's 15mo...I'm not sure when I'll go back...... It's a full time job just bringing them to all their events and stuff during the day...who has time to work for money!? ahaha
Thank you! These are perfect!
Congrats on the CT team - can't wait to hear more!
Thank you! These are perfect!
Congrats on the CT team - can't wait to hear more!
Love the arrows! THanks!
Thanks so much! I was hoping you'd share them when you posted them a few days ago. Very cute! And I'm not patient enough to try making them myself! LOL!
Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for sharing! I thought they were perfect when you posted them a few days ago, but I'm not patient enough to make them myself. LOL!
congrats!! i'm not at all surprised that someone wants you to design for them... i love your stuff!
Thanks so much!!! :)
Thank you for the arrows! I have a layout I previously did with the boring photoshop shape, and I think I'll replace them with yours!
Congrats on the CT!
Margie
I had to post again after reading the blog you pointed out. Did you realize it's a woman cab driver, not a man! I know I was surprised when I read that!! LOL
Margie
Thanks! Love them!
karen (Hom74)
Thank you for the FUN arrows! I can't wait to use some! You're very generous. Have a great day!
Thanks for the freebie!
Post a Comment
<< Home