Why Oh Why?
Did I enter that digscrappin contest? I was super excited about it when I signed up, but as the week progressed, I became less thrilled, and even told Joe that I didn't think I was going to follow through with it. He's so sweet though... kept trying to convince me to do it. I had my mind made up already, but hen I went to do a random layout today for Holly and came up with something I actually was really proud of. I gave in:
Me & Mom
I REALLY love the way it came out. Moreover, I love how I got to my end point. When it was all said and done and uploaded to the site, I even got a little teary eyed when I was retyping my journaling. I felt great about it. Then, like a good girl, I went to browse the rest of the entries and my jaw DROPPED. Yeah, I had one of those moments where one second you think you are the bomb and then reality sets in and you feel like pooh pooh! Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my layout and am very proud of it, but honestly, competing against all that talent out there kinda takes it toll on your mental state.
Oh, well. Sunday everyone finds out if they made it to the next round. I think I am already sad thinking about it... what an amazing display of talent. Really amazing...
Me & Mom
I REALLY love the way it came out. Moreover, I love how I got to my end point. When it was all said and done and uploaded to the site, I even got a little teary eyed when I was retyping my journaling. I felt great about it. Then, like a good girl, I went to browse the rest of the entries and my jaw DROPPED. Yeah, I had one of those moments where one second you think you are the bomb and then reality sets in and you feel like pooh pooh! Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my layout and am very proud of it, but honestly, competing against all that talent out there kinda takes it toll on your mental state.
Oh, well. Sunday everyone finds out if they made it to the next round. I think I am already sad thinking about it... what an amazing display of talent. Really amazing...

2 Comments:
good luck chickie!!
and dude, you are sooo crazy if you think you can't compete. that's a great layout! i absolutely love how you did your journaling (i'm totally journaling-challenged) and the pic is great.
GO YOU!!!
I think someone needs to hit you upside the head! Girl, that is fantastic! Good LUCK!
Post a Comment
<< Home