In Training!


Aren't these funny? It's the last of Joe's 3 days off for the week and one would think that I could play on the computer and get some layouts done, but with him around, it's just too hard to step away! So, sometimes, either right before the baby goes to sleep or right after, I will sneak in some time... or at least I USED to try to. The past week or so, the times I have tried to, the baby inches her way towards the laptop and takes over! I pull her away... she goes back! Persistent little thing huh? Anyways, thought these were kinda cute! As long as she doesn't spend like I do... we are all good!

5 Comments:
Oh yes, great work starting her young. =)
Lisa
This is so darling!
She is adorable, my sweet girl is turning 21! Write everything down, I have forgotten so much! I would also like to thank you for all the freebies and kidness you share! You have a big fan in Minnesota!
Suzy
Beautiful little girl. Those pictures are hilarious!
Susan
awwww what cute pics!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home