It's my blog and I will say SHIT if I want to
Yeah, thats right, I said shit! You don't like it don't read it!
Yesterday, a 2peas blog was pointed out to me and as I started to get lost in the hundreds and hundreds of posts, I was seeing everyone curse, some even worse than I normally do. So, I got to thinking... does everyone talk like me and just hide it while being "public"? In real life I curse like a sailor, Joe even calls me potty mouth and I have my 7 year old getting mad at me because my mouth has a mind of it's own. Anyways, I'm getting a little tired of holding my mouth on the different scrapping MB and I don't think I should have to do it on my blog! Seeing the way the "ladies" curse over there... anything I have to say ain't shit!
Oh and regarding my last post. I call bullshit on the poster that said "That's not what I heard". There wasn't shit else except for what I wrote about the name calling (if you can call it that). And like I keep saying here and on that other blog, if YOU know of another reason, please let me know... I would hate to think that I did hurt anyone, but I also hate guessing games.
Yesterday, a 2peas blog was pointed out to me and as I started to get lost in the hundreds and hundreds of posts, I was seeing everyone curse, some even worse than I normally do. So, I got to thinking... does everyone talk like me and just hide it while being "public"? In real life I curse like a sailor, Joe even calls me potty mouth and I have my 7 year old getting mad at me because my mouth has a mind of it's own. Anyways, I'm getting a little tired of holding my mouth on the different scrapping MB and I don't think I should have to do it on my blog! Seeing the way the "ladies" curse over there... anything I have to say ain't shit!
Oh and regarding my last post. I call bullshit on the poster that said "That's not what I heard". There wasn't shit else except for what I wrote about the name calling (if you can call it that). And like I keep saying here and on that other blog, if YOU know of another reason, please let me know... I would hate to think that I did hurt anyone, but I also hate guessing games.

7 Comments:
I personally find it offensive and will stop reading anything that contains too much cursing, but it's all a matter of personal choice. I won't force my preference on others.
"I personally find it offensive and will stop reading anything that contains too much cursing, but it's all a matter of personal choice. I won't force my preference on others. "
And I completley respect that! I wish I didn't curse as much, but it's a bad habit to break!
i'm not so much "offended" by swearing, but i don't do it very often. in fact, i have a friend who CHEERS when i swear. seriously. i'm just kinda prudish.
i stumbled upon that blog the other day and was kinda stunned. i'm all for saying what you really think and defending your beliefs, but i firmly think you should be willing to do it as yourself.
i was gonna email you but i don't have your email address... i'm sorry things went downhill with manda. i had no idea. i hope you guys can work it out. sometimes the smallest misunderstanding can blossom into a full-blow war. i've been there.
(((hugs)))
Oh, Corina... you're too pretty to swear. Don't ask me what that's supposed to mean. My mom used to say that to me. ;o)
I don't mind hearing certain cuss words (the mild ones)... however, when I hear someone say sh*t - I picture them doing exactly that. Just food for thought. Now aren't you glad you didn't say the "f" word. LOL!
Have a lovely day! I get a kick out of your blog.
Corina, Congrats!! :) Not for the cursing , but for the creative team. I thank that is pretty awesome. :)
Who the fuck cares if you curse? Damn. It's not that big of a fucking deal. Sometimes the curse words are the best damn adjectives to use. Who gives a shit what other people think about you. That ass of yours is what they are jealous of. You're so fucking fine. If I were a lesbian, I would want to lick your twat all day long.
I love that you are writing what you want, it's your stinkin' blog anyway! Ok, so that kinda answers your question, I think I am uncomfortable about swearing when not prepared. you know what I mean? Have a BAD HABIT of saying SHIT... gotta chill with that.
Never read "that other blog" VERY interesting!
you go girl, write wahtever you want!
Post a Comment
<< Home