Monday, May 08, 2006

And Round 2 BEGINS....

Looks like I snuck through to the next week! Woohoo! It's Monday and I already finished my next assignment:

I Love My Life

I'm actually really enjoying the challenges. Kinda get sme thinkin' about me, my life, the people around me. Normally when I do a layout, everything is kind of staged, or so it seems... Anywho... more waiting now I guess!

Joe is starting his new shift tomorrow, so I got the next 4 nights to scrap my heart out! I spent way too much money last week, so I know i have a ton of stuff to use. Oh, I have an alpha freebie that will be done tomorrow also... so check back for that! I guess my life is that boring that I have nothing else to report!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With each and every layout you do, I am even more amazed! This one here is too cute. You are a hotty :)

12:15 AM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

oh corina that is an AMAZING layout!!! i look this one even better than the other one... and i *loved* that one!!!!!!!!!!!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com