I have a lot to say!!!!
Not that anyone really cares or visits my BLOG, but I do mean to update more often, but it has been a crazy week, crazy I tell you! First things first... for those of you who do visit me here, you may not know that Joe and I never really had a formal wedding. He has been beggin me to have a ceremony and we have finally decided on a date AND location!





I was never really that excited about the whole thing, not because I didn't want to be formally "married" but because I was working so much when we first met, us selling my last house, us buying this new house and the baby coming last year, it almost stressed me out to think about planning something like that. But on the way back from Disneyland this past weekend, we found this location! Isn't it purty???? We still have to meet with the coordinator, but we were thinking this September or October? We definitely want it this year, but the summer is too soon and then you have the holidays and people are always so busy! I'm just glad they can plan the whole thing and I don't have to worry too much! Except for a few details... like my dress, which brings me to my next topic...
I have officially put myself on a diet (due to the need to look fab on my day)! Since the baby this past October, I still can't seem to lose these last 10 pounds or so and I'm tired of watching my poochy stomach hang over my pajamas that I never get out of all day... I want my abs back though damnit! So, no more brownies, no more ice cream, no more crap while I scrap at night!!! If I could actually get up off my ass and work out, it would be a miracle, but I'm aiming towards walking everyday... that way I can take the bebe!
So, as I mentioned, we went to the happiest place on earth this past weekend! I was kinda dreading going because its always so stressful, and with my baby... Ms Thang, I thought we were in for a nightmare. Luckily, she was pretty good just as long as she was carried around and not in her stroller to long. I am pissed though.... we stayed overnight there with the intention of swimming the next day and hanging out at Downtown Disney... so we paid $300 to stay at the Disneyland Hotel and it RAINED on Sunday and was too cold to swim! Man I was heated! So, that would prolly be the only thing I would change!
And now, the contest, that dreaded contest!!!! Well, I'm a loser this week and got cut! Kinda ruined my Sunday and fab Disney weekend, but I'm cool now. I knew it would happen sooner or later, and after this weeks challenge, I'm glad I don't have to stress out about freestylin'! Furthermore, I have already seen people posting in the gallery and have no idea how the hell the judges are going to judge this round. I mean, how can you judge "freestyle"? Such a broad term... KWIM? Don't get me wrong, it hurt like hell not making this week, stung for a minute, but now, in hindsight, I'm glad its over for me!
Alrighty, sweet Joey will be home in 15 minutes and I have to look like I did something today other than chat, blog, and internet surf! TTFN!





I was never really that excited about the whole thing, not because I didn't want to be formally "married" but because I was working so much when we first met, us selling my last house, us buying this new house and the baby coming last year, it almost stressed me out to think about planning something like that. But on the way back from Disneyland this past weekend, we found this location! Isn't it purty???? We still have to meet with the coordinator, but we were thinking this September or October? We definitely want it this year, but the summer is too soon and then you have the holidays and people are always so busy! I'm just glad they can plan the whole thing and I don't have to worry too much! Except for a few details... like my dress, which brings me to my next topic...
I have officially put myself on a diet (due to the need to look fab on my day)! Since the baby this past October, I still can't seem to lose these last 10 pounds or so and I'm tired of watching my poochy stomach hang over my pajamas that I never get out of all day... I want my abs back though damnit! So, no more brownies, no more ice cream, no more crap while I scrap at night!!! If I could actually get up off my ass and work out, it would be a miracle, but I'm aiming towards walking everyday... that way I can take the bebe!
So, as I mentioned, we went to the happiest place on earth this past weekend! I was kinda dreading going because its always so stressful, and with my baby... Ms Thang, I thought we were in for a nightmare. Luckily, she was pretty good just as long as she was carried around and not in her stroller to long. I am pissed though.... we stayed overnight there with the intention of swimming the next day and hanging out at Downtown Disney... so we paid $300 to stay at the Disneyland Hotel and it RAINED on Sunday and was too cold to swim! Man I was heated! So, that would prolly be the only thing I would change!
And now, the contest, that dreaded contest!!!! Well, I'm a loser this week and got cut! Kinda ruined my Sunday and fab Disney weekend, but I'm cool now. I knew it would happen sooner or later, and after this weeks challenge, I'm glad I don't have to stress out about freestylin'! Furthermore, I have already seen people posting in the gallery and have no idea how the hell the judges are going to judge this round. I mean, how can you judge "freestyle"? Such a broad term... KWIM? Don't get me wrong, it hurt like hell not making this week, stung for a minute, but now, in hindsight, I'm glad its over for me!
Alrighty, sweet Joey will be home in 15 minutes and I have to look like I did something today other than chat, blog, and internet surf! TTFN!

6 Comments:
I was shocked that you didn't make it to round 4. You're one of the best scrappers I've ever seen and your LO was awesome! So... don't let it get you down, because you rock!
Are you going to do your own wedding invitations???
Susan
OMG... the location looks BEAUTIFUL! You have to take pictures on those stairs! Congratulations girl... you deserve it!!! ;)
1. i'm sorry about the contest... i think they're crazy cause your stuff rocks!
2. yay!! on the "wedding". beautiful locale.
3. i *always* read your blog. so there!
OMG! That location is absolutely gorgeous! You will look stunning on your wedding day! You're gorgeous to begin with and I'm sure you will have a beautiful dress and everything!
Congrats on your decision.
I loved your layout! Cute photo of the bebe peeping thru the crib rails...
I read your blog...so there! And I use your doodle frames an awful lot in my scrapping. I love them!
LOOOOVE that wedding spot!!! Totally appreciate the whole not wanting to deal w/ the stress of planning a wedding thing.... my DH and I didn't want to deal w/ all the family crap that goes on w/ planning in one, so we flew off to Las Vegas for a week! It was the BEST decision we could have made for sure! We did have a reception back home...and got a taste of the annoying "budding in" family stuff just in planning that, so we really knew Vegas was truely the right choice! Can't wait to see your dress!!!
Baby weight....OMG you look AWSOME, but i know that doesn't mean anything from an outsider. I still have to lose the rest of the baby weight, wish it were only the last 10 though! ahhaha
GOOD LUCK! :) xo
Post a Comment
<< Home