More Nonsense
So, I made it through to Round 3 and don't really know how I feel about that. At first I was super excited, then I got worried, then I got panicky, then I posted a layout that I loved, then I saw everyone else's work, then I started to hyperventilate, then I wanted to take my layout down! That's kinda where I landed and stuck! After seeing everyone elses, I just didn't like mine anymore! I didn't have that problem last week... I still love that LO! Here is my entry:
WANTED: BABY IN CRIB
I suppose I will feel this way until Sunday evening....
Joe and the baby were sick the past few days, while Joe was off, then when its time for him to go back to work... I get it... figures huh? He took today off to take care of me and the baby though... gotta love that! We are scheduled to go to the Magic Kingdom this weekend, so I hope that everyone gets all better by then or else we have to cancel and that would just suck butt!
I have no more nonsense to babble about now, but I will leave ya with another layout I did with Holly's new kit from a new line:

Seriously, that girl amazes me! Her stuff rocks and I am so grateful to her for letting me be a part of her awesome kick ass team! Oh, I almost forgot... I have a new designer to stalk! Misty Mareda Her stuff is totally funky and cool... totally sweet and funny to boot!!!
I'm out!!!
WANTED: BABY IN CRIB
I suppose I will feel this way until Sunday evening....
Joe and the baby were sick the past few days, while Joe was off, then when its time for him to go back to work... I get it... figures huh? He took today off to take care of me and the baby though... gotta love that! We are scheduled to go to the Magic Kingdom this weekend, so I hope that everyone gets all better by then or else we have to cancel and that would just suck butt!
I have no more nonsense to babble about now, but I will leave ya with another layout I did with Holly's new kit from a new line:

Seriously, that girl amazes me! Her stuff rocks and I am so grateful to her for letting me be a part of her awesome kick ass team! Oh, I almost forgot... I have a new designer to stalk! Misty Mareda Her stuff is totally funky and cool... totally sweet and funny to boot!!!
I'm out!!!

1 Comments:
are you not the coolest chick or WHAT!!!?! And I'm with ya on the Holly love. We're so lucky!!! ;)
I just realized you had a blog!! I'm gonna add ya to my list so I can REALLY keep track of your butt now..ROFL
Post a Comment
<< Home