Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A freebie, A sale, a mini, tags, and an alpha... in no particular order!

First, I am sooo excited to announce my official debut at selling some designs here and there at the ever so fabulous-o Holly McCaig's digi site! I had only really intended on selling the premade albums there, but gave into pressure and will be selling small things here and there! But before I get to those little goodies, I have another quickie up! Using Holly's new Inspiration 2 kit, I came up with these guys:



Next, I also managed to get a couple of goodies done for the site as well... some cute tags and a matching alpha. I actually really like them.... totally dainty and cute and GIRLY!




AND ALL of my goodies are on sale this weekend... starting today and going through until Sunday! I figured that people might still be doing Father's Day things... so I put the Quickies on sale as well!

And last but not least... a freebie from me to you!!! I used them on A LOT of my layouts and loved how they looked!



I used them on this layout here. Actually I chaned it slightly by erasing one of the layers, but, well, you get the idea right!



Sorry, all gone...

I guess that's all for now! BIG HUGS and MUAH, MUAH, MUAH!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Those are great! I love your tags, they are super cute!

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your generosity. Loved them.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com