Sunday, June 04, 2006

New Mini and other pointless ramblings!



Here is the new quickie up at the fab and talented
Holly's Site !!! I used her "My Life" kit because it was perfect for any Spring and Summer-y layouts as well as some pics I needed a home for:)! I'm glad that people are actually gettin' some use out of them! And am even more shocked people buy them! They print out amazingly though and you won't be disappointed!!!!!

In other news, I added a couple of more teams to my scrapping arsenal. I already had Holly's, Janel K, and then after all the nonsense and beggin' I do... Misty took pity on me and finally gave me access to her schtuff to rock!. This week, I was invited onto Carrie Stephens team over at Fishscraps... how shocked was I!!! I'm also going to be doing some things for the uber fabulous Dawn S. over at Modscraps! Whew... that seems like a lot huh? I'm not worried though cuz everyone knows that I scrap like I'm on crack (as I was told!) and can "crank layouts out like nobody's business! Speaking of which, I went to COSTCO today to pick up my prints that I upload monthly... I had 40 layouts for May ALONE! YIKES! And I'm not even going to say how many pictures!!!! So fear not designers... I'm on top of my game and will rock what ya give me!

Yesterday, we took our first official Summer trip to the good ole' beach! We didn't stay too long, maybe an hour and a half or so. I should have anticipated the baby wanting to throw herself into the ocean and wanting to munch away at sand... so once she started throwing a fit because we didn't let her, we packed up and left! It was fun though watching Blakers chase the waves and then bury himself in the sand! Guess our next trip out will have to wait until the baby knows she can't eat sand! Luckily, there are time all year round we can hit the beach and it is only 10 minutes away! Gotta love Southern Cali baby! Here are some shots:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the disturbing one of the day, that I actually kept as motivation for myself.... the other ones of me bending at the waist all got trashed as soon as they got pulled up in PS... YUCKO!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yeah, you see that arrow? Well, it's pointing to my extra ten or fifteen pounds of baby weight I got left around my mid section, although I feel it has to be 30 pounds there alone! Now it may not look all that bad to you, but for me... I seriously was almost in tears last night when I saw "them". I knew I had the little bulge, but I had no idea my rolls were that big! Before Makena, I was at the gym 6 days a week, cardio, weights, whatever! My tummy was nice and flat and you could even see some definition in my abs! I have always been small... even after Blake I lost weight and went down a size 1 month after I had him! So, as soon as reality set in with those pics that I trashed... I decided right then and there I was NOT going to BS around anymore! No more sittin' in front of this computer at night eatin' Warm Delight's Brownies (thanks a LOT KKT)! And so began my first official day of working out! I AM going to lose this... I SWEAR I MUST!!!!

I, Corina Nielsen, vow to take 45 minutes every day or night to work out which includes lifting weights, cardio, and abs. I do solemnly swear to lose this last little bit of baby weight before our new pool is finished at the end of the summer... so there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maby said...

You look great Corina!! Honestly! But... I understand exactly how you feel.. I ALWAYS weighed like 105 and then had DS1 and went down to like 120 and shot back up to 130.. Prepregnancy #2 I was 140 which is where I am now. a year later.... oh to see 120 again LOL... I feel HUGE!

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com