Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wanna see my hole?

YAH... our HOA finally approved our landscaping plans and our pool has begun to be built! They started the dig yesterday and ended up finding a HUGE blue granite rock right in our deep end. So today they had to have special excavators and equipment out to help break it up. Our contractor gave us worse case scenario about costs and we were NOT happy, but today the breaker came in and with some shifting and giving up some depth, the hole is finally done and they will begin steel tomorrow! If all things go smooth here on out, I'll be in a bikini (YIKES) in a month and a half! So, the first pic is what it looked like at the end of the day yesterday and the other is what it looks like right now... gosh it looks bigger here than IRL!




In other news, PDW is coming along super duper great! It seems like every day there is a fab designer coming over to join us! You are gonna be shocked at who we got now and who we got comin' very soon! Like I said before, I feel sooooo honored to be a part of such a great groupl of talented gals! Anywho... since I only have a few gals playing with my new stuff, I decided that I better scrap some myself! Here are some things I did with some of my things that I did (I know I'm a dork)...



Isn't this cute? Well, not so much the layout of everything, but the idea? It's a long story how it came to be and I don't have time to type it now... but it will be up at PDW on the 1st! LOL As soon as I get the ok from a few others, I'm gonna post their layouts also... SOOOO CUTE!



And this one... used my new papers, my denim, my stitching and then a few of the FAB Gina's Cabrera's new goodies! Alright ladies, it's dinner time and I'm a hungry! I think tonight I gotta fix my blogger banner... me thinky me no see it no more!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol..you are right...your banner is not there anymore...what happened to it...

Your stuff is so cute! I cant wait to see what you all have going on over there at PDW!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I cannot wait to see what else PDW has in store. Oh, and nice hole!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

love the new los corina! and your new goodies are fantastic!!! ;)
xo

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com