Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Mark Your Calendars Girls!!!

The secret about the new site is out and we go live on July 1st!!!! We are all so excited... Holly, Misty, Janel, along with all the designers have been working so hard on new stuff just for you! Such talent there... really... I am proud to be a part of such a wonderful group of gals! Here is a preview of some goodies I got goin' up:






LOTS of other fun stuff.... but ya gotta wait! Let's see what else... some people have noticed my "absence" from the boards the past few weeks, namely 2peas. I even stopped my weekly weekend layout thread AND stopped posting layouts all together! The site has just left the worst taste in my mouth and will be moving my entire "full" gallery over to the shoppe in the next few weeks. AND as far as message boards... if you don't already, you need to join the digi shop board .... it's a beautiful thing!

I have been so busy with Makena being sick, family visiting, and makin' new goodies for the new store, I haven't even scrapped a page in like 2 weeks! I am vowing to get at least 4 pages done between now and Saturday! That's really nothing considering I use to knock out 4 pages easily a night!

Alrighty... guess that's all my rambling for now!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

congratulations corina!!!! that is AWESOME!!!!!


those dragonflies are the cutest thing! i'm very happy for you!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com