WOW, just WOW!
I can't even get over how great everything is going over at PDW ! I knew it would be a hit... how can it NOT be with all those FAB designers KWIM... BUT I didn't think little old me would do well too! I was just telling Amber that I was worried I wouldn't make my subscription amount for the site... that after this month I'd probably call it quits! Then orders came in, then a few more, and even a few more! WOW! So then instead of scrapping, like I had planned to do now that we went live... I started making more stuff! Here is a kit I just finished up and should be going up next Sunday night:

More stuff is in the works and for those few of you who follow my boring ole bloggy, teasers will be up this week as I finish! BUT, whats even better were all the kind words people left at DST! I was just about in tears with each post! Since my STUPID wireless internet is only up half the time these days, I actually took a break from makin' schtuff and did a layout! I was afraid of getting backed up on CT stuff, so I knew I had to get at least this done today... so I have to share this LO and pimp my amazingly talented chica HOLLY:

OK... gotta go stuff my face at CHILI'S!!! Thanks all for making my day, um, I mean my week!!!

More stuff is in the works and for those few of you who follow my boring ole bloggy, teasers will be up this week as I finish! BUT, whats even better were all the kind words people left at DST! I was just about in tears with each post! Since my STUPID wireless internet is only up half the time these days, I actually took a break from makin' schtuff and did a layout! I was afraid of getting backed up on CT stuff, so I knew I had to get at least this done today... so I have to share this LO and pimp my amazingly talented chica HOLLY:

OK... gotta go stuff my face at CHILI'S!!! Thanks all for making my day, um, I mean my week!!!

2 Comments:
Congrats Corina. Your stuff is so cute --- there's no way you wouldn't do good!! :D
Girl.. you are so crazy! Your stuff is HOT!!! I LOVE the new kit too... I can't wait to play with it.
And uh... why didn't you bring me dinner? We're breakin' up chica. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home