I'm offically BLUE....
When I was told a few weeks ago that I should do a CT call, I was like "Um why would I wanna embarrass myself and have like 3 people apply?" I never could have even dreamed that I would get the response that I have... unreal folks, unreal! The first 10 or so... um, the first few hours the call was put out, I thought to myself "Well hot damn! BUT this ain't going to last, surely people will stop smoking crack, sober up, and realize they didn't want to be on my stupid team". Although I was happy and excited! Then another day came and more app's rolled in. Then more, then more.
So why am I blue? Because I know I can't take everyone! Some of the emails I have got are so heartfelt, so sincere, I hate saying no! So, whats a girl to do? I mean, I know if I were applying to a team that I REALLY wanted to be on, I'd be sad, hell, I'd be real sad and even question my abilities... but thats just me. I know having a CT is going to be a good thing for me and I am super excited to build close relationships with the gals (man that sounds dorky...)! Anyways, Im done venting! I just hope the 16th rolls around very slow and something comes up where I can't announce... like ever!
In other news... I scrapped!



Alright, Joe will be home in 20 minutes and my official "family time" will begin! Have a kick arse weekend all!!!!!
So why am I blue? Because I know I can't take everyone! Some of the emails I have got are so heartfelt, so sincere, I hate saying no! So, whats a girl to do? I mean, I know if I were applying to a team that I REALLY wanted to be on, I'd be sad, hell, I'd be real sad and even question my abilities... but thats just me. I know having a CT is going to be a good thing for me and I am super excited to build close relationships with the gals (man that sounds dorky...)! Anyways, Im done venting! I just hope the 16th rolls around very slow and something comes up where I can't announce... like ever!
In other news... I scrapped!



Alright, Joe will be home in 20 minutes and my official "family time" will begin! Have a kick arse weekend all!!!!!

4 Comments:
Corina,
Your layouts are really beautiful! I especially love the star one and how you journaled inside the star. Very nice work! Have a super-duper weekend yourself!
If it weren't against my beliefs to have idols, you would be my scrapping idol.
Let's keep this on the DL.
:)
Hey Girlie
Decisions are hard pick up your boot straps and pick..pick...pick...!
Good Luck Everyone!
~Mary~
Oh what BEAUTIFUL layouts! I love the star one - perfect! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
<< Home