Monday, July 10, 2006

New Stuff....

Well, I needed a way to not think about my CT call, so I started makin' some stuff that I think totally rock lol! The alpha set comes in a bunch of different colors and the fringed shapes are totally funky! They won't be released until this weekend, since I have a few adjustments to make and with Joe working days this week for training instead of afternoons/nights... I'm shit outta luck with getting anything done! Anywho, take a looky and see. Whatcha think?





This weekend we saw Pirates II... totally disappointed! The end bugged the crap outta me and I found the movie soooo anti-climactic. Was so looking forward to this one since I LOVED the first one! Johnny Depp was awesome, but everything else was poopy! Oh, in other movie news, I had been wanting to watch Poltergeist for WEEKS now, but never got to Blockbuster to pick it up. We had to take my PC in to get the hard drive cleaned and get a spyware thingy out, so Joe picked up Poltergeist I, II, and III for me... it was quite the movie weekend... gotta go do something BRB!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Those new elements are awesome! I must have that alpha. I'm bummed the reviews haven't been good for Pirates. My daughter is dying to see Orlando Bloom.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Ummm....yeah. I am totally dying to get me some new stuff. :)

And....I liked Pirates...but agree on the ending. My take: um, hello. Everyone and their mom knows about the third movie. Why the heck do you have to leave us hanging? They left the first movie in a perfect balance--why couldn't they do it again??????

AUGH! Oh, dinner's burning. TTYL.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Liss said...

Ohhh new stuff! How exciting! I'm glad I wasn't the only who was a little dissapointed by POTC2

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I LOVE that alpha! I was just gonna buy a few things from your store actually, and maybe I should wait until those beauties are uploaded!
We saw Pirates2 as well. I really like it, but also hated the ending. SO annoying. I love Johnny Depp and liked the new villains in this one.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Lyndsay said...

Oh these are just yummy! I am starting to feel the need to shop....

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com