The "Papa" Collection

A collection that I am truly proud of and adored working on... there have been days since my father passed away last December where I felt like he wasn't "with" me anymore... where I felt like he was truly "gone" and out of my life. During those times I would sit and put myself to work... this is what I came up with and everytime I was finished with what I wanted to do at that time... I felt like my dad was with me. I felt more myself again. I felt closer to him. Then... my collection came to life when my creative team did their layouts. It was like everything that was going on in my head while working on this, everything that I imagined it to be.... all came alive and real. This is what some of my amazing girls did:

Aren't they awesome!!! You can pick up the whole collection now at the shop (www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com)! AND we are having a special Valentine's Day Sale just for 1 day, 20% off, AND we have added a clearance section which includes items that I had discontinued originally when I moved over to FPD, but since there were a few gals asking for stuff, I thought I'd just keep them on sale for-evah :)
In other Playground news.... if you haven't heard yet, Traci and I did a designer call!!! We didn't think we would expand quite so fast, but with our girl Gina focusing on her own store, Traci and I thought it was a good a time as any! We received a ton of applications and wish we could have taken more than we did, but we settled on an amazing and mucho talented group of 5 gals! I can't let the "cats" out of the bag YET, but I will tell you that FPD is having a "relaunch" to welcome our new designers and new look in a few weeks... tentatively on March 6! So stay tuned! Wonder if anyone can guess we have comin'....?????
Toodles for now all! I got wedding crap to deal with.... just 3 weeks away!!! YIKES!!!!

5 Comments:
Well I already know who the new designers are so I won't spill! LOL
LOVE the new collection, Corina! Even moreso knowing how much love you put into it and how much it means to you! I might just have to go buy it instead of waiting for my CT gig with you! :)
Happy Valentine's Day Sweets!
Love the new collection, Corina! It really shows the love that you put into it. I cannot wait to see who the new designers will be! I am sure they are awesome!
Happy Valentines Day Corina! I hope you have found your day full of warmth and love! I so love your new kit; it is truly perfect! :)
Lor in WI
Wow what a great collection! Awesome!
Three weeks, Wow....I already told you I love the new collection. I can't wait to find a moment to play. Congrats on the relaunch...best wishes to all!
Post a Comment
<< Home