Wednesday, November 15, 2006

excuse another rant... but I must get it out

Have you ever felt like the world is moving, but you weren't. It's like, things are changing I suppose, the dates are changing every day, the clock ticks, but I find myself in the same spot I was in the day before. If it's not one thing in my life that gets turned upside down, it's another.... one day starts out ok, but then falters by the afternoon and all the days just run into one another. I get pulled in so many different directions, I just wish sometimes everyone would go away lol, or like I told my gal pal Gina Miller the other day... just implode.

There haven't been too many times in my life where I felt so lost, so out of control with my emotions, so ready to give up on anything and everything in my life at the drop of a hat. I adored my life, I adored everything and everyone in it. But ever since my dad got sick, things just don't seem the same. I wake up, I watch the baby in the morning until Joe wakes up at about 2:30pm... since he works 3rd watch now and doesnt get home until 7:30am... I finally get a chance to shower and throw some old clothes on (keep in mind I still feel and look like crap because I just don't care at this point), then I'm off to the hospital where I spend most of my afternoon yelling and crying at doctors and nurses because they cant freaking figure out why my dad is dying and don't seem to be do anything to stop it OR care enough to figure it out... I go to the market to pick food, I come home to cook dinner for the Joe and the kids and spend a very short while with Joe, I'm on baby and Blake duty until they go to sleep, and then I get peace for about 2 hours where I go over the crap load of emails and attemtp to get a few things done, but don't seem ot get very far anymore.

Everything is out of balance now and everything is either pushing me or pulling at me in ways I can't handle... at least all at the same time. So many things going on at one time and I hate it... and really, why is it things happen in groups. It's never just 1 thing to deal with, it's like 3-4? Like I said, I used to adore my life, adore everything about it... everything was pretty and perfect (or as near perfect as it could be in my eyes)... and now everything is just shit. I don't seem ot have control over anything anymore and I hate it... yuck.

OK vent over for now... I'm off to take a new sleeping pill or two since Joe is off the next couple of days. yuck, yuck, poo on everything!

20 Comments:

Blogger Juls said...

remember my offer C...seriously. sat night-monday is yours if you need it.

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Corina-It breaks my heart to 'hear' you talk like this. You're always so full of spunk and life. I so wish there was something I could do for you!
If you want a distraction, let me know and we'll get together for a coffee or cocktails playdate with the kids! Some girl time might help cheer ya up!
PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do for you, girl!
Love ya!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Bretta said...

{{{{{Corina}}}}} I'm with the other girls...I wish there is something I could do to help you. I mean, I can pray, but you know, something I could do physically to help. I don't live nearby, but if I could help with anything (I don't know what...) via cyberworld, just let me know. Take care of YOURSELF too, hon, even when it seems impossible. Do a little something each day to take care of you. Even if its painting your fingernails or taking 20 minutes for a bubble bath before bed. Know that your buddies love you and are here for you too.

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corina,

Just wanted to let you know I was on Jessica Clair's blog today and she just announced she is having a contest to give away one free wedding shoot album and all. You should go check it out! Just an fyi! I know you really like her photos.

Jesc

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corina,

I just realized how insensitive my above comment might come accross. I truly do hurt for you and your family right now. May the Lord be your strength in this time.

I was just so excited when I saw the JC blog I had to come tell you immediately.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Corina. I am so sorry. I wish that life stops throwing you curve balls and you can find you again.

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corina, I am so sorry things are yuck right now. I don't have anything great to say except that I'm thinking of you and hoping things get better. You are well loved.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Rona said...

Hugs to you Corina. And prayers. I know you probably won't care for the first, but the second one WILL help. Prayers for you and for your dad.

Rant away. I hope you find some sort of peace in your life soon.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((hugs))) and prayers to you...i can't imagine what you're going thru. our family went thru something similar with my grandfather a few years ago and all i can say is pray and lean on your family. vent all you want...scream...cry...kick...but don't suppress it...i'll pray for you and your family...

9:39 AM  
Blogger Emilie said...

Awww Corina... I feel so sorry for you... I don't know what to do or say, I can just send you BIG HUGS and smoochies and hope that everything will get better very soon.
*mwah*
Emilie

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweets! I had no idea you were going through any of this. I haven't had a chance to catch up lately. Oh man!! I feel terrible! What can I do to help?! Bug smooshie OliveJuice hugs to my girl!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Kate Hadfield said...

Aaaaaawwwww girlie, hope you find your balance again soon (and sorry for all the crapload of emails I send you....lol)

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corina... I want you to know I think you are a beautiful woman. You are Beloved. You are also allowed to not be strong all the time, to not have everything together. I will include you and your dad in my prayers - it's the only thing I can do from here. Keep ranting away. You're not all alone, we're all here hoping the best for you!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I wish I could help ya hunny, just know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I was in your position the first of this year with DH's mom--it is a LOT to deal with and the frustration is overwhelming, I know. All you can do is just plug away day by day and know in your heart that what you are doing is the right thing.{{HUGS}} If you wanna rant about the hospital, feel free to give me a yell!=) And hunny, you vent any time you need to!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corina, I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. When I read about your dad it just breaks my heart after having gone through something so similar myself with my own parent. I hope that you are able to get some good sleep and do a little something for you. I will keep you and your sweet dad in my heart and in my prayers. You are a wonderful daughter.
Davita

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many hugs and prayers for you Corina. I watched my dad die in a simlar way last year. There's nothing to be said to make you feel better. Just know you're being thought of and prayed about.

{{HUGS}}

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH darling, I am so sorry to hear you feel this way, but I understand why. You are gonig through some very rough times right now and the thought of losing a beloved parent is enough for anyone to feel the way you do. Oh, I wish I was close so I could help you, be with you... but all I can send you is tons of {hugs} and virtual support through these hard times.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just went thru this with my mom.
who passed on 8 months ago. Basically
watched her take her last breath. and
it just rocked my whole world...everything else in my life was
awesome, but after her funeral it was like a depression...still carried on with everyday life...but i thought about her which seemed like everyminute of every day...it was about 6 months before I really started feel happy again. And I am normally a very happy girl!...So hang on tight girl. its a tough thing but you will get thru it. Lean on your hubby for support and look at all the great and good things in your life. Not all those that are crap.Believe me...it will drive you crazy and just more sad...In fact today, I went to your new store...and I was like...hey, seems like she just started designing and here she is with her own store! My goodness Corina! You have just taken off! LIke I said...Celebrate the Positive THings in your life...
You'll be better off sweetie~

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and dont worry about anwering all your emails...take a break, and just leave one message on your bloggie..
everyone will understand...this is a time for you and your family...
they're MOST important Corina!
luv ya~

10:13 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm so sorry to hear about how your feeling but also glad to see your writing about it and getting it out. I'm a firm believer that it helps in some ways... {{Hugs}} for you and your family in this rough patch! Keep your head up ;)

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com