Checking In!!!
First, I just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words and emails I got the past week about my dad. I didn't get a whole lot of computer time last week, but the short times I got to check emails and such, it put a smile on my face when someone tried to make me laugh or just sent good thoughts to my family! So thanks for that!
My dad was transferred to an intermediate care facilty a few days ago to undergo some therapy and recover from the stroke. He got down to a whole 86 POUNDS! YIKES! So it's been really hard for him to get the strenght built up to get around. He's talking mych better now though, and seems fairly coherent now... I think the worst is over now!!!
So, did any of you see this around the boards....

hhhmmmm... wonder what thats all about? :) tee hee, tee hee Any guesses on who is actually "in" on the site????? Come on, take a guess... there are 7 total, 2 are a pair that work together.... well, well, huh, huh???? Humor me... no other hints right now, but very soon there will be some more hints!
ok ladies... gotta get ready for my day now! HUGS all around!!!!!
My dad was transferred to an intermediate care facilty a few days ago to undergo some therapy and recover from the stroke. He got down to a whole 86 POUNDS! YIKES! So it's been really hard for him to get the strenght built up to get around. He's talking mych better now though, and seems fairly coherent now... I think the worst is over now!!!
So, did any of you see this around the boards....

hhhmmmm... wonder what thats all about? :) tee hee, tee hee Any guesses on who is actually "in" on the site????? Come on, take a guess... there are 7 total, 2 are a pair that work together.... well, well, huh, huh???? Humor me... no other hints right now, but very soon there will be some more hints!
ok ladies... gotta get ready for my day now! HUGS all around!!!!!

50 Comments:
So glad that your dad is doing better! And thanks for the great freebie!
Thank you so much! Love them!
And I'm glad your dad seems to be doing better!
Allison
Im so happy to hear your dad is doing better Corina. Thank you so much for this cool little freebie ~ will have to grab it when I get home tonight.
Great that your Dad is better:) and....thanks for sharing:)
Thanks for the bling, baby!!
That is good news about your Dad. I wish him continued best wishes. And aren't you just the sneaky ol' one! Fun blinkie!
Thanks for the wonderful fasteners! I know they'll come in handy. :D
Really cute fasteners! I hope your dad has a quick recovery and is home with you soon.
Thanks Miss Corina! These are right up my alley!
Susan
OK. Apparently I am the only idiot here but I cannot get the freebie to download. When I click on the link it tells that file can't be found. Help Help! By the way I am glad your dad is doing better, it's tough to watch our parents get older, isn't it?
I also can't wait to find out what that little blinkie means and to see some of that new stuff you've got.
Kristy
kpreece@hughes.net
Glad your dad is doing better. Thanks for the funky freebie!
Very pretty....thanks so much! :)
Thanks for sharing the bling! Good thoughts to you and yours.
I'm so glad to hear your dad is doing better! The fasteners are gorgeous--thank you so much!
It must feel great knowing your dad is doing better, and thank you for the lovely freebie.
Glad to hear about your dad..eventhough that was a lot of pounds! It sounds very exciting -the new funky spot!
Thanks for the freebie :)
Im so glad your dad is doing better.. Thanks for the awsome freebie!
Thanks for the freebie - it looks very nice
Thanks for the goodie! Glad to hear your father is doing better.
Thanks for your great job =), it's a pretty freebie
Thank you - you BIG tease!! :) Glad to hear your dad is being looked after & hopefully improving.
Dee-Dee
These are awesome! Thank you!
These are so cute Corina!
I'm so glad to hear your dad is doing better :)
Thanks for the fab freebie, Corina! I am glad you're dad is feeling better also! {hugs}
thanks so much for sharing, they're so cute!!!!!
Ooooh pwitty goodies - thanks! Glad to hear your dad is doing better :) Can't WAIT until the unveiling of the Funky Stuff!!
Thanks! They're so pretty! :)
So so so glad you Dad is on his way to recovery! I'm sure that's a huge heavy load off of your shoulders!
thanks for the bling! love it!
Corina, so glad your dad's health is getting better. It's so nice to see you up and smiling again. Thanks for the freebie. I love your stuff. :)
Wanda
thanks so much Corina! I'm so happy that your dad is improving. I am soo eager to hear more about the blinky!!!!
Thank you for the pretties!
thanks for the little treat :)
Hope your Dad keeps improving.
TY, TY, TY.
Hope all comes out well for FIL.
What pretty fasteners. Thank you!
Glad your dad is on the road to being better!
Glad to hear your Dad's starting to do better. Thanks for finding time to post something for us in the midst of all this!!
teddyprayer
I've been out of town and didn't know your father had a stroke. I'm so sorry, and will keep him in my prayers.
Thank you for the cute fasteners!
Margie
Sorry to hear times have been tough with your dad. I have definitely been there. Many hugs your way! Also, thank you for the fasteners. They are muy cute!
Thank you for thre fastners Cornia - they're lovely! Good to hear your Dad is better.
well wishes for your dad, Corina! and thanks for the pretty freebies...as for the blinkie, i'd bet on you and Gina M - saw it on her blog, too. the pair? would that be holly and kristy ann? hmmm...
Thank You!
Take care!
Thanks for the cool freebie. Best wishes for your dad.
Glad to hear your Dad is doing better.
Thanks for the freebie! My DD has clips just like those flowers! LOL.
Thanks for sharing the freebie...but it's even better that your Dad is doing better!
I've been looking for some new fasteners. Can't wait to use these. Thank you so much.
Thank you!
I was so sorry to hear about your Dad. I'm glad he is doing better. :)
Hey Corina,
Thanks for the freebie, I love girly stuff. Glad to hear your Dad is doing better my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.....And what's up with the blinky, girly!
Very pretty Thanks for sharing.
I'm so glad your Dad is doing better, that's great news! And thanks bunches for the pretty sparkly, love the colors! =)
It's good to see you back lady!!!
{BIG HUGS}
Hi just love your kits and embelishments and the way your site is set out, also wanted to know if you can email me a new link to pretty fasteners and the lovely ribons with the diamond buckles as the links don`t seem to work thanks from belinda.
Hi Belinda here sorry I forgot to give you my email address here it is bellvic@ihug.com.au
thanks from belinda.
Post a Comment
<< Home