Thursday, August 31, 2006

Holy Products Batman!!!

New home, new goodies!!! So, if ya didn't know, I left PDW last week and have found a new home at the digi shoppe! I'm super excited to have joined a bunch of talent and a group of super friendly gals! I have a ton of new things up and they can all be found here, but here are some previews:


corkystems Posted by Picasa


arsenal 2 Posted by Picasa


funkybunch Posted by Picasa


marketdates Posted by Picasa


boy collection Posted by Picasa


gumdropsap Posted by Picasa


gumdropsep Posted by Picasa


showcase frames Posted by Picasa


urbanap Posted by Picasa


urbanep Posted by Picasa

WOW... that took a long time! Anywho, be sure to check out the goodies up close and personal! I was attempting to email my past customers to give them a special coupon code, but apparently Hotmail and I are not getting along very well! So, rest assured... if you have purchased from me before, I will get to you by the end of tomorrow... Promise! Back to work now ladies!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Darcy said...

ROCKIN' new stuff, Corina. The Arsenal 2 is Wonderful...and Holy SCHMOKES..the Boy collection - awesome awesome kit, girlie!

Good luck at your new home.

4:59 AM  
Blogger Jen Caputo said...

Holy Crap Corina you are on fire! This stuff is so awesome! i need it all!!!

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff Corina!!!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool stuff Corina! I don't get out and shop much but I did follow you to your new home and I'm dropping a few bucks right now! I have a long holiday weekend to play with some of your goodies (oopps...hope that didn't sound funny, LOL)

6:30 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Wow your flowers are so cool! All of it ROCKs girl! Congrats on the new store too!

7:37 PM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

so much cute stuff! i really love those bread tags with the months on them. you're so creative!!

good luck in your new "home"!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, just beautiful... Thanks for sharing that preview! I think I need this all as well, lol.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Pillowgirl said...

You do beautiful work, I just may have to get out my coinpurse and shop til I drop, I could go broke but I will die happy :)

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com